Game #26: Brooklyn Nets 89 - Toronto Raptors 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
    I truly believe John Salmons would find a way to stop us from winning this game if he was still on our team.
    Well let's just thank Based Masai that he is no longer.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      Could I be wrong? But I do believe that this Raptors team does know how to win now. No game is out of reach. Or, we are pretty close to that status....same as tier1...in a series it will not be a blow out. I like the feeling.
      We finish strong consistently, we just need to start strong and keep our defensive intensity up for the entire game, not just the 2nd half

Comment

• In other news, Marc Gasol just banked in a running 3pt shot to send the game to overtime against the Spurs.
        @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
          We finish strong consistently, we just need to start strong and keep our defensive intensity up for the entire game, not just the 2nd half
          Toronto finishes strong because everybody plays 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile BKN rode the starters hard for the first half. This is the second game the bench finished a game for the starters.

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
            In other news, Marc Gasol just banked in a running 3pt shot to send the game to overtime against the Spurs.
            He's good.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              He's good.
              Not Chuck Hayes good but good

Comment

He's good.
                This was a response to a Danny Green 3 with 2.5 seconds left. That shot was itself a response to a tying Conley 3 off a crazy offensive rebound off a Vince airball. One of the crazier finishes I've ever seen.

Comment

This was a response to a Danny Green 3 with 2.5 seconds left. That shot was itself a response to a tying Conley 3 off a crazy offensive rebound off a Vince airball. One of the crazier finishes I've ever seen.
                  I'm watching this game. Got spurs +1.5.

edit - not minus

Comment

I'm watching this game. Got spurs +1.5.
                    Oh God. I feel your tension.

Comment

Oh God. I feel your tension.
                      ya, Ginobili..

Comment

• What is happening. Manu just killed Danny Green and then Gasol tied the game with 9.3.

Comment

• 2 OT! OMGGG! Awesome game!

Comment

• That's two tying Grizzlies field goals of ridiculous turnovers. What the actual f*ck, Spurs?

Comment

• Goddamn, Gasol's little set shot from the elbow is pretty.

Get that man to Toronto.

Comment

• So weird seeing Austin Daye on the bench for Spurs...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X