Game #26: Brooklyn Nets 89 - Toronto Raptors 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #26: Brooklyn Nets 89 - Toronto Raptors 105

Been waiting for this game since Game 7 last year!

Mamba Mentality

So are we just gonna keep on passing the torch here?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Lets go raps!!! Heard brook Lopez ain't playing , I really hope the raptors show up tonight 20 point blowout preferably.

Also the game is on TSN so for folks like my self who have basic cable, we can watch this without shitty firstrowsports links !
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

You were not supposed to make the thread lol - and this thread is incomplete....where are the starting line ups....and some pictures and a video of the final seconds from the game last year to pump us up, keys to the game, and the key matchup.....this is incomplete!

Comment

What's with these rogue threads?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Geez. You people are like high school girls creating drama out of literally nothing lol. Who cares who creates the game threads?? superstititous much?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

If you want to make it so bad get off your asses and do it. Actually you can do it sitting on your ass. 2 o clock and no thread, should everybody sit around unable to talk about the game because we're waiting for cody73 or some shit?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                If you want to make it so bad get off your asses and do it. Actually you can do it sitting on your ass. 2 o clock and no thread, should everybody sit around unable to talk about the game because we're waiting for cody73 or some shit?
                Hey guys, I don't mind at all. I said that I was willing to pass the torch. Let's win tonight, keep the streak, and show Joe (EDITED IT) Johnson that he's not a star.
                Last edited by Cody73; Wed Dec 17, 2014, 06:09 PM.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

mack11 wrote: View Post
                  what's with these rogue threads?
                  lol

rogue (rōg)
                  n.
                  1. An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
                  2. One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
                  3. A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
                  4. A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
                  5. An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
                  Adj.

1. Vicious and solitary. Used of an animal, especially an elephant.
                  2. Large, destructive, and anomalous or unpredictable: Rogue tornado.
                  3. Operating outside normal or desirable controls: "how could a single rogue trader bring down an otherwise profitable and well-regarded institution?" (saul hansell).

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Hey guys, I don't mind at all. I said that I was willing to pass the torch. Let's win tonight, keep the streak, and show James Johnson that he's not a star.
                    Wasn't targeting you just used your name. It'd be one thing if somebody jumped in and did it 2 days ago, but its the afternoon of the game. Its like people are waiting for someone to make it so they can jump down their throat.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                      Lets go raps!!! Heard brook Lopez ain't playing , I really hope the raptors show up tonight 20 point blowout preferably.

Also the game is on TSN so for folks like my self who have basic cable, we can watch this without shitty firstrowsports links !
                      Yeah another asterisk win. ************ bow down to the depleted roster victory machine

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Geez. You people are like high school girls creating drama out of literally nothing lol. Who cares who creates the game threads?? superstititous much?
                        GV checks these threads, looks to see who started it, and that determines how many bricks he's going to put up that night.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Hey guys, I don't mind at all. I said that I was willing to pass the torch. Let's win tonight, keep the streak, and show James Johnson that he's not a star.
                          James? Think you mean Joe? Think James knows he's not a star...at least most of the time.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            James? Think you mean Joe? Think James knows he's not a star...at least most of the time.
                            Put that smug bastard playing behind Landry in his place.

Comment

Time to exorcise some ghosts tonight!! Apparently it is ten years to the day that we traded Vince to New Jersey. That marks a decade of the Nets screwing the Raps. Time to start a new era.

Comment

Working...
                              X