• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both teams are going to be up for this!

Can't wait!

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Time to exorcise some ghosts tonight!! Apparently it is ten years to the day that we traded Vince to New Jersey. That marks a decade of the Nets screwing the Raps. Time to start a new era.
      Speaking of ghosts

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Did they fix the leaky roof or is the game being played in a high school gym.

Comment

Just to clarify, we're all just pretending to be superstitious for comedic entertainment, right?

Nobody actually believes that a name on an thread has any effect on the outcome of a basketball game, right? RIGHT?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Just to clarify, we're all just pretending to be superstitious for comedic entertainment, right?

Nobody actually believes that a name on an thread has any effect on the outcome of a basketball game, right? RIGHT?
            Great. Now we're going to lose and it's all your fault for questioning the importance of game-thread starting.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
              Great. Now we're going to lose and it's all your fault for questioning the importance of game-thread starting.
              Coincidentally, we're 19-0 when I drive home on game days with my left foot, and 0-6 when I use my right.

I'll take the bus tonight to see what happens.

Comment

Coincidentally, we're 19-0 when I drive home on game days with my left foot, and 0-6 when I use my right.

I love how we at RR are so superstitious.

Comment

It will end in a tie. No OT.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    It will end in a tie. No OT.
                    There is only one game ball issued for tonight's game, and it gets permanently wedged between the glass and rim thanks to a Vasquez brick.

Herbie Kuhn: "That was our only ball. You can all go home now"

Comment

He was banned

Letting someone ride their streak is more of a courtesy than superstition, but once noon hits on game day, all bets are off. The people need their thread.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Every game I listened on the radio to we've won.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Did they fix the leaky roof or is the game being played in a high school gym.
                          That was the Barclays centre....this game is at the acc

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            He was banned

Letting someone ride their streak is more of a courtesy than superstition, but once noon hits on game day, all bets are off. The people need their thread.
                            We do like to give the RR faithful what they want...

Sometimes we all end up watching the game together happily...

Other times...

And when the shit gets too crazy, we Admins & Mods retreat to the private area...

Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Wed Dec 17, 2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

Why did they let a cartoonist from 1940s mickey mouse draw the cop on the left?
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

More excited about this game than Cavs tbh
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X