Game #27: Toronto Raptors 110 - Detroit Pistons 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
    give some love to my guy chucky hayes ... that big guy was ready to rumble for james johnson too

i would hate to piss them both off in a dark alley
    chuck may be 6'6", but him pointing a finger at you is like someone holding a medieval mace and threatening to smash you with it

Comment

• bench FTW
      LOWRY ONLY 24 minutes

Comment

• Ugh I would have loved for the refs and players clear out and let JJ and Drummond go at it loooooool

Drummond wouldn't survive 1 minute
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I love the Detroit announcers after the bodycheck. "That was the retaliation for before...." For before?! For getting dunked on? I think the whack to the head during the dunk would have been the retaliation. Weird times.

Comment

• GoingBig wrote: View Post
            bench FTW
            LOWRY ONLY 24 minutes
            Its getting to the point that the bench is being over played and need a rest. This is the second or third game that the bench played the fourth.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Its getting to the point that the bench is being over played and need a rest. This is the second or third game that the bench played the fourth.
              You're joking, right?
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Not to nitpick but is anyone else worried that our starting five (acknowledging the missing all star) seem to lack the ability to stomp on bad teams early? This won't fly against the better teams or in the playoffs when starters play 40+ minutes a game. They may just be playing on a low gear. Hope so. The road trip will push them.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Not to nitpick but is anyone else worried that our starting five (acknowledging the missing all star) seem to lack the ability to stomp on bad teams early? This won't fly against the better teams or in the playoffs when starters play 40+ minutes a game. They may just be playing on a low gear. Hope so. The road trip will push them.
                  This is what they did all last year as well, get behind early and start playing great in the 3rd and 4th.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Two awesome fingers tonight as well. Jonas with the Dikembe throwback and shoutout my man Chuck with the 80s Hulk Hogan "you done fucked up boy" point
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      You're joking, right?
                      Yeah, but after the mini-trip the schedule gets even easier. Sometimes that's a bad thing.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Two awesome fingers tonight as well. Jonas with the Dikembe throwback and shoutout my man Chuck with the 80s Hulk Hogan "you done fucked up boy" point
                        "Whatchu gonna do when Chuckamania runs wild on you???"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        OG is our king

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          You're better than this.

Comment

• This spurs blazers game is incredible.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              This spurs blazers game is incredible.
                              Spurs in a fucking thriller again. 3rd OT about to start. 2nd straight 3ot game for spurs. crazy

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                "Whatchu gonna do when Chuckamania runs wild on you???"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Chuck playing the role of Oakley lmao.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X