Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Absolutely special dunk from JJ

2. If the NBA had rules like hockey I would have been yelling "get em JJ"

3. I think we actually saw a Lou Will fake iso where they made a play and SCORED

4. Most gruesome dunk and injury I've seen on this team in a long while. I was legit worried for Landry. I think this entire game brought this team a lot closer.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Watching Post-Up the fans took over the court. Got photo-ops and blanketed the pistons logo.

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          1. Absolutely special dunk from JJ

2. If the NBA had rules like hockey I would have been yelling "get em JJ"

3. I think we actually saw a Lou Will fake iso where they made a play and SCORED

4. Most gruesome dunk and injury I've seen on this team in a long while. I was legit worried for Landry. I think this entire game brought this team a lot closer.
          Weird that two guys everyone wants gone are probably the two most underrated on the team. Hayes is a tough guy enforcer on a really young team. JJ was going in for the dunk after he got a step.TH served no purpose this game Hayes should have been in earlier against Monroe.

Comment

• I'm just glad Landry is alright. That was scary.

As for Drummond, i'm not sure he knows who he's messing with lol. James Johnson would kick his ass.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Drummond must have an issue with Christianity because he shoulder checked James Johnson after he got baptized.

Hahaha haha hahaha seen that on twitter
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Lol I realized that Drummond got posterized by JV in the 3rd as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• JJ's explanation of the dunk
                  "I cocked that joint back and banged on em'"

Comment

• James Johnson with the greatest post game interview of the year!!!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I really wish there was a Bruce Lee-type action hero that would write James Johnson into one of his movies.

Kareem Abdul Jabar's fight in Game of Death has to be one of his greatest life achievements. It's like worth more than three of his championships.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        James Johnson with the greatest post game interview of the year!!!
                        Hahahahaahahah

I'm macro'ing that shot of him delivering the Oscar post interview of the year.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• give some love to my guy chucky hayes ... that big guy was ready to rumble for james johnson too

i would hate to piss them both off in a dark alley

Comment

Working...
                              X