X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damian Lillard is unstoppable!!!!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yes Raptors fans : " Drummond get a flagrant foul and four technicals called. At least one Raptors fan was ejected at the same time after a verbal altercation with the Pistons’ Josh Smith" Sportsnet.ca

Comment

• Too bad overs/under count in overtimes too..took spurs and blazers under 197 pts tonight.

Before OT: 194
        After OTs: 248

What are the chances of the same team going into overtime 2nd game in a row? 224/1... Lucky me.
        Last edited by rocwell; Sat Dec 20, 2014, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• Is JV getting off on Brandon?

Comment

• I was watching the game and said to my wife, " 4th quarter, Friday night in Detroit and nothing crazy has happened yet". Should have known better.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              I love the Detroit announcers after the bodycheck. "That was the retaliation for before...." For before?! For getting dunked on? I think the whack to the head during the dunk would have been the retaliation. Weird times.
              I actually liked their commentators overall, they spoke really highly of the Raptors and even broke down some highlights from the Raptors whereas usually local broadcasters only show their team highlights.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                I actually liked their commentators overall, they spoke really highly of the Raptors and even broke down some highlights from the Raptors whereas usually local broadcasters only show their team highlights.
                Its getting harder and harder NOT to speak highly of the Raptors. These dudes are for real.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Not even a mention of the Raps on ESPN NBA page... wtf

Comment

• Quote of the year:
                    that was nasty right? I cocked that joint back and banged on 'em.
                    -JJ on bruising drummonds mind, body and soul
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Just got home from the game. All hail Big Science, FUCK Drummond, We The Fourth and there were triple the raptors fans over the Pistons fans

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Not even a mention of the Raps on ESPN NBA page... wtf
                        Time for us to move on from that. Raps/nets was the espn game of the night on Wednesday and the story wasn't anywhere on the main page in the morning. Funny thing though...I flipped to the nhl tab and the leafs were front and centre after beating the ducks. I guess I'll check back in if we manage to overcome golden state.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Too bad overs/under count in overtimes too..took spurs and blazers under 197 pts tonight.

Before OT: 194
                          After OTs: 248

What are the chances of the same team going into overtime 2nd game in a row? 224/1... Lucky me.
                          somebody sent me some bad luck tonight I guess.. had clips and nuggets 214.5 pts under... they scored 215.

Comment

• Found this at the Stats ans Info section of the Spurs-Blazers game.

"Gregg Popovich used a platoon system, similar to Kentucky's, for the majority of the first half Friday".

Isn't that what Casey was doing earlier? And being criticized by certain board members?
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• We need to start better.

We can't keep relying on good finishing.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                We need to start better.

We can't keep relying on good finishing.
                                Yeah, that could kill us out west.

Comment

Working...
                                X