Game #27: Toronto Raptors 110 - Detroit Pistons 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    In the 80's that wouldn't even be a flagrant, to be honest.
    Yeah but it's all relative, these days that usually would be an ejection.

Comment

• Hmm... Bebe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• Yo dafuq was with drummonds hairy ass shoulders

Comment

In the 80's that wouldn't even be a flagrant, to be honest.
          this isn't the 80s though.

I mean, I don't really care, but it seems like a no-brainer. Not a basketball play in the slightest, clearly a retaliation, and extra bullshit after the fact.

Comment

• Aww I wanna see Bruno

Comment

• It's a good sign Landry passed the concussion test, prob be out a few games though

Comment

• Someone get both the over the basket and the baseline camera angle in the same gif.

Make it an open and shut case on who just murdered Drummonds' career.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Chuck Hayes ... Tell you what, he was in Drummonds face SO fast, I couldn't even .. so much feels for Chuck...
                  Uncle Chuck gots your back, triple the value from anything Rudy

Comment

• Just checking in. Any chance Bruno is activated tonight (sorry for not reading through the thread yet)

Comment

I really, really just want to see James Johnson fight just once.
                      Real fighters have far too much discipline so as to not kill people ... unfortunately.

Comment

• Some random thoughts.
                        Anyone notice how hairy landrys triceps are lol.
                        And also anyone see jj doing this eating hamburger motion after the Patterson oop?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          this isn't the 80s though.

I mean, I don't really care, but it seems like a no-brainer. Not a basketball play in the slightest, clearly a retaliation, and extra bullshit after the fact.
                          I ain't disagreeing. If the game was remotely close, it would matter more, but we're humiliating the Pistons enough as it is ...

Comment

• Hahaha another Drake status

"And Big Science is teaching that formula...the beaker is bubbling. @Matt__Devlin dropping gems. Leo knows he wants to say Science."

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Just checking in. Any chance Bruno is activated tonight (sorry for not reading through the thread yet)
                              Just Bebe

Comment

• LOL You can tell Leo wasn't super well versed in the art form of "Trash Talk"

Comment

Working...
                                X