Game #28: Toronto Raptors 118 - New York Knicks 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
    I love seeing bruno in the game as much as the next guy, but he needs to stop forcing shots whenever he comes in or he'll never leave the bench
    Casey should pull a page from the Popovich book and rest everybody for one of the west coast road games coming up. Tell Bruno & Bebe they will each play 40 minutes and then follow through no matter what happens out there.

Comment

• Bruno is a chucker.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        I wonder where Bruno will be progression-wise 6 years from now
        2 years from 2 years from 2 years from now? If he follows his development, prolly challenging kev durant and ad for best in the league
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
          Uhh fuck I don't know. Wasn't even my joke.
          Lol

Comment

• symbot wrote: View Post
            Agreed. Casey should pull a page from the Popovich book and rest everybody for one of the west coast road games coming up. Tell Bruno & Bebe they will each play 40 minutes and then follow through no matter what happens out there.
            This^^^ If not my suggestion of shutting the whole starting lineup down until April.

Comment

Casey should pull a page from the Popovich book and rest everybody for one of the west coast road games coming up. Tell Bruno & Bebe they will each play 40 minutes and then follow through no matter what happens out there.
              April is gonna be Canada's Brazil celebration month.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                I wonder where Bruno will be progression-wise 6 years from now
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• Any plans to send Bruno and/or Bebe to DLeague during the wast coast trip? Felt sorry for GV having to do the babysitter thing with them.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I want this to happen. Would be lulzy.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Bruno and Bebe have to come about 3 hours prior to tip off to get their drills and practice in. Bebe was telling me how people think they just sit on the bench when in reality they have the most practice to do....and its hard...he was telling me they want Bruno to be the face of the franchise in about 6 years....bu the Demar will basically be on a decline and it would be Bruno time. Bebe's role he said would be coming off the bench for JV basically but he says his natural position is the 4 and he's faster than JV.

Comment

• so much high expectations for Bruno. Time will tell ya'll.
                          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Any plans to send Bruno and/or Bebe to DLeague during the wast coast trip? Felt sorry for GV having to do the babysitter thing with them.
                              Word from Masai recently, as I recall, is that Bruno will be getting some time in the D league in the new year. Can't remember whether that was from the recent radio interview or from what was said on the bus to Detroit, though.

Comment

• I forgot to tell you guys the good news, Demar will be back soon.....he's a couple of days away from coming back.....so we will see him during the 6 game west coast swing :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X