Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    I am a girl.
    He's suggesting you two got married and he took your name. Lol

Comment

I am a girl.
      Yeah but thats your man out there
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Bruno and Bebe missed everything loooooooooool
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I am a girl.
          Yeah but thats your man out there
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

• I love seeing bruno in the game as much as the next guy, but he needs to stop forcing shots whenever he comes in or he'll never leave the bench

Comment

I am a girl.
              He was clearly too distracted by you.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                Kyle hasn't played crazy minutes. JV is more important against Chicago than he is right now.
                No he hasn't, the last few games. JV is so young, why the heck does he need minute restrictions? I would imagine that he is pissed with games like this. Is Noah playing for Chi? If so, JV shouldn't be in Gasol anyway.

Comment

• Let's fucking goooooo. The ending was the fucking best. Too bad bruno went 0-3. But that g did have a nice rebound
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                    I love seeing bruno in the game as much as the next guy, but he needs to stop forcing shots whenever he comes in or he'll never leave the bench
                    Really tho, he's 19th on Casey's depth chart. Probably for the next 2 years. Let'em have at it

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      He's suggesting you two got married and he took your name. Lol
                      Why would he take my first name?

Comment

• Props for GV looking out to feed the rooks...unfortunately it didnt work.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          LOL
                          You remind me of this guy with your preposterous claims. You do realize .05% of a 50 buck play says your carrying a 10K bankroll. which is about what you need to cover the half the rent on a 1500 dollar apartment. Give it up junior.

Can I ask you why you're comparing my bankroll amount to living expenses?

Comment

Why would he take my first name?
                            Uhh fuck I don't know. Wasn't even my joke.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Props for GV looking out to feed the rooks...unfortunately it didnt work.
                              Yea gv was yelling at bruno about where to be over and over. It just didn't work
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I wonder where Bruno will be progression-wise 6 years from now

Comment

Working...
                                X