• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an awful 4th quarter collapse. Bulls gonna hit 40+

Comment

• Little Rosey making shots now looool
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Our team is just human, they won't give games away after a 2nd of a back to back like the Bargnani years. They were going to fade in the 4th from bad reffing and exhaustion and no Landry and DD....sucks to know were up by 12, but 4th quarter we need a shit-tonne of talent to get us through. Especially against the FULLY LOADED Bulls

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          How come whenever we win games against bad teams or teams missing a key player we get an asterix but when other teams beat us without Demar it means they're better and we aren't as good as our record shows?
          This has been bugging me since DeMar went down....It's just stupidity of the league

Comment

• It's not even going to look respectable. News tomorrow will indicate that bulls blow out raps.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              How come whenever we win games against bad teams or teams missing a key player we get an asterix but when other teams beat us without Demar it means they're better and we aren't as good as our record shows?
              Because DD shoots 38% on high volume and Raps might be better without?

I don't know....just spit balling here.

Comment

• We fkn shot ourselves out of the game when we had the lead, instead of slowing the game down and taking it inside for possible fouls.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  DD hurry up pleass
                  Yeah he's gonna be shooting long 2s all game and Jimmy gonna lock him up looooool
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Agree with everything except bold. It's been proven that teams play better than average with 0 days rest.
                    Well we won 6 in a row...playing without our all star...so I'm not sure why everyone is so shocked we lost to a good healthy team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Agree with everything except bold. It's been proven that teams play better than average with 0 days rest.
                      Proven is tad strong. We're still looking for Gavitons.

Comment

• Somebody should cover that Rose guy

Comment

• We'll put an asterisk on this loss... Some bullshit momentum killing calls down the stretch
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            This has been bugging me since DeMar went down....It's just stupidity of the league
                            And some of our fans...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Bulls have scored on every single possession since 8.37 left in the quarter. That's 14 possessions in a row.

Comment

• Hahahahaha oh man these fouls

Comment

Working...
                                X