AllStar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    If they go with 3 C's, Valanciunas could get in via coaches. Then again, Vucevic or Gasol could go ahead of him.
    It has to be Vucevic , when he has been healthy this year he is dominant. Great guy to have on your fantasy team!

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      It has to be Vucevic , when he has been healthy this year he is dominant. Great guy to have on your fantasy team!
      I agree Vucevic deserves it. I love the guy.... please don't ask me who my all-star line-up would be. You'd be shocked with my answers as I like a underrated group over mega stars anyday. Rather have a realistic line-up then a line-up that is full of big money players.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I've been voting daily for:

Lowry
        Derozan
        Ross
        Bruno!
        JV

Curry
        Parker
        Unibrow
        Aldridge
        Gasol

My All-Raps lineup is to make sure I don't end up voting for someone in the East that usurps a Raptor.
        When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

If Val keeps producing at this clip, he should be a shoe-in for next years home game. Potentially have 3 all-stars and get Ross back in the dunk contest.

Comment

Damn I just made 10 votes for Lowry on Facebook, but realized afterwards that it has to be a different player in each post lol

Comment

Working...
            X