Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony vs North Korea - The US "didn't" cut off all Internet access in North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by rocwell; Wed Dec 24, 2014, 10:48 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      hahahaha

Comment

Because it always pays to hold off and see what else surfaces:

North Korea was NOT behind the Sony hack according to multiple security experts who discredit FBI findings and reveal that a studio insider named 'Lena' may be responsible
        • The FBI last week announced that they had discovered conclusive evidence proving the North Korean government was behind the Sony hack
        • President Obama then attacked the country for their behavior during a news conference, and informed them that the United States would retaliate
        • Now, the findings of the FBI are being called into question by many of the cybersecurity industry's leading experts
        • What's more, after an independent investigation, Norse has determined that they believe a woman named 'Lena' is responsible for the hack
        • Almost every expert stated that they believe the hack had to have been an inside job
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

But most people won't hear tell of this information. I mean we're past the sensational headlines and press conferences and on to the next big thing. Political points scored by #43, President Obama.

Comment

Saw The Interview, it was sooooooo bad.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

LOL MACK11 did you just come in here and like every post?

Comment

I thought I was on a roll until I realized he liked everything everyone said ha, ha.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                I thought I was on a roll until I realized he liked everything everyone said ha, ha.
                Mack11 = Kim Jong un
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

He definitely isn't Obama.

Comment

I think it was a big giant media scam.

I really do.

Comment

Working...
                    X