Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When can the suffering GV causes end? (trade ideas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah like the dude said, GV knows KD well. We brought him back to entice KD to join toronto in 2016
    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

I'm on the GV trade bandwagon. Perhaps we can get both KG and Jarret Jack in a Brooklyn/Toronto trade

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        I'm on the GV trade bandwagon. Perhaps we can get both KG and Jarret Jack in a Brooklyn/Toronto trade
        No thanks

Comment

Why is everyone so sure Lou can't man backup point, onl6 when Lowry is off the floor? Was it not his responsibility in Atlanta?
          I think GV should be used in a trade for a solid starting PF, and a backup point but not one to be 6th or 7th guy off the bench

Comment

And his worth towards acquiring kd is know good if we plan on abandoning our current team play (ie spurs) to go get a superstar who will demand a 20+ millions dollar salary

Comment

KD is worth pretty much anything . As long as we can keep our core , well be a championship team with all odds in our favour.
              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                And his worth towards acquiring kd is know good if we plan on abandoning our current team play (ie spurs) to go get a superstar who will demand a 20+ millions dollar salary
                The Raps do not play like the Spurs, that's not a knock against the Spurs because there are many formulas to make a good team. KD is well worth the salary as he immediately makes a team a playoff contender.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  What's Calderon's contract like? maybe we can trade GV to the Knicks for Jose straight up.
                  I made a thread dedicated entirely to that subject, you would have to add stiemsma to make the money work but that would be a good trade. Yes, that 1mill makes a difference.

Comment

Greivis might piss me off now, but he is a player that knows deeply that he will account for his actions and still not show fear to act at the moment and anytime, and stand up for a teammate.

Jose Clderon at his age now will be worse than Greivis and doesn't give off the fearless vibe I am happy with. Let's move on, just wish Jose for a happily ever after ending with a good team.

If the fair replacement would be Mario Chalmers, then I might consider.

Comment

GV is a minor disappointment so far this season. His numbers are down a bit from his career averages but I wouldn't hit the panic button at this point. With Cherry gone, there is no other point guard on the team. Lou is a valuable iso guy off the bench, but not a quarterback. Lowry has a history of being injured from time to time and he is logging big minutes. Point guard depth is an issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X