T Ross and 2015 1st Round pick for Jimmy Butler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Ross and 2015 1st Round pick for Jimmy Butler

This trade works and would substantially improve the Raps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dacallb wrote: View Post

What does it do for Chicago?
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Younger player and a late first round pick. Throw in another pick if you wish.

Comment

hahaha.

why would Chicago do this again?

Comment

Younger player and a late first round pick. Throw in another pick if you wish.
          Chicago is trying to win now. They are an older team. They are not going to downgrade their roster.

Zero % chance of this happening in real life.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

How about DD and and a first round pick for Butler?

Comment

wow these new trade threads are looking worse and worse. the type of shit you see on facebook team pages from fans. "LETS TRADE HAYES FOR LEBRON"

Comment

This wasn't a "LETs TRADE HAYES FOR LEBRON" trade. Obviously you think very little of DD and a lot of Butler. Let's see you're stitass Facebook posts.

Comment

we'd have next to no 3 point shooting if you moved Ross for Butler

tho i do love the idea of acquiring butler, and have been thumping the table for him for a while, even when he was drafted.

bulls aren't going to give butler star money, so it is conceivable that they'd trade him for another young guy on a decent salary, especially with a pick.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Thibs and Gorman will cut the hands off anyone who touches Butler unless it involves a one and one for KD

Comment

This wasn't a "LETs TRADE HAYES FOR LEBRON" trade. Obviously you think very little of DD and a lot of Butler. Let's see you're stitass Facebook posts.
                      wtf are you even talking about? what does DD have anything to do with this thread. holy shit.

as for this trade? yes its as dumb as hayes for lebron when one team gets a huge upgrade and the other team gets a giant downgrade.
                      butler is literally the biggest breakout story this season. yah im sure bulls would love to just drop him to attain ross, who has dropped off in defense considerably and has generally been inconsistent.

Comment

No way CHI does it. Even if they decide not to keep Butler, if they shop him they'll get a much better offer from someone.

I'd do it.

Although I really like the suggestion up thread about DD for Butler. Would make our perimeter D scary good.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

How about Hansbrough and Ridnour for Andrew Nicholson? Nicholson has some upside and would help in the front court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How about Hansbrough and Ridnour for Andrew Nicholson? Nicholson has some upside and would help in the front court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            at least one of them is a Raptor at least, for now

Comment

Working...
                            X