Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    ...Seriously?
    I was right on the pussies analogy, you gotta admit that...

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      THe clippers are the biggest pretenders in the nba.
      Disagree. They are a damn good team, maybe a bit better than us, maybe a bit worse. Paul was mediocre and we had a few guys really step up when it counted, just as the Bulls did the other night when they pulled away on us in the 4th.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Cp3 ain't got shit on Lowry. Our boy Kloe took this fool outback and beat him senseless.

Bring on the Nuggets!

Ty Lawson better get to sleep early tonight, Lowry's gonna make him work!!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          I was right on the pussies analogy, you gotta admit that...
          Class act. Guess you would be OK with Bulls fans saying that about the Raptors Tuesday.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Disagree. They are a damn good team, maybe a bit better than us, maybe a bit worse. Paul was mediocre and we had a few guys really step up when it counted, just as the Bulls did the other night when they pulled away on us in the 4th.
            Their 7 - 9 against teams above 500 and 13 - 2 against teams below 500. So their not beating good teams at a high percentage but their also not really taking care of business against teams they should beat.

Idk man. They Scream pretender to me...

For comparison: raps are 8-5 and 15-2 respectively. So if the raps are not considered contendors, I don't think clippers are either
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

We unzipped our pants and delivered 4th qtr rape on these pussies
              Oh I see.. Translation: WeTheFourth magic has happened.

Comment

Class act. Guess you would be OK with Bulls fans saying that about the Raptors Tuesday.
                Just excited we beat the clips, so excited that my mind filters burned out and full-out emotion came pouring out of me.

Comment

Their 7 - 9 against teams above 500 and 13 - 2 against teams below 500. So their not beating good teams at a high percentage but their also not really taking care of business against teams they should beat.

For comparison: raps are 8-5 and 15-2 respectively. So if the raps are not considered contendors, I don't think clippers are either
                  As someone posted earlier, almost every "contender" is only a few games above .500 against .500 teams. I'd say Clippers are better because they're built to win now as opposed to the Raptors.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• John Wall lol

Comment

Bulls didn't get lucky, they out talented us in that 4 qtr as Rose figured it all out. Bulls feel they have to fight and earn everything and the Clips are a bunch of primadonnas. We have a better chance of beating the Clips as an undermanned team than the Bulls, we need every player back and playing mistake-free to actually beat the Bulls.

Comment

Maybe I consider us contenders more than some.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          As someone posted earlier, almost every "contender" is only a few games above .500 against .500 teams. I'd say Clippers are better because they're built to win now as opposed to the Raptors.
                          They will never beat the Grizz, their All-Stars (Paul and Griffin) are not mentally tough enough, they won't play well if the games are fairly 'reffed. Win Now with this team? Balmer gonna chop his GMs head off soon....

Comment

No fucking asterisk on this win.
                            Spencer Hawes tho.....

Comment

Bulls didn't get lucky, they out talented us in that 4 qtr as Rose figured it all out. Bulls feel they have to fight and earn everything and the Clips are a bunch of primadonnas. We have a better chance of beating the Clips as an undermanned team than the Bulls, we need every player back and playing mistake-free to actually beat the Bulls.
                              Bulls aren't that much better than us. IIRC, we were 4.5 pt dogs in the Bulls game, exactly the same as this game.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Spencer Hawes tho.....
                                He should be fined for that suit he wore on Christmas
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X