Quincy Acy lost respect points from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quincy Acy lost respect points from me

He is always in the locker rooms with losing records as to date and he is has now hit an all-time low in this act.

Masai Ujiri is educating us fans on why he parts with certain players and can smell their personalities to fit in his teams.

*Keep an eye on Cole Adrich also, this is what a weak locker room really means.

Hope he gets it together in the future with a winning team or the Euro Leagues, he deserves a more happy ending.

Wall pushed him first

Comment

Reboc wrote: View Post
      Wall pushed him first
      Initial foul from ACY was bush league. John Wall sure made it worse. ACY should of bear hugged Wall like a pro. Unless I missed if John Wall did a score and did the dougie in front of the Knicks bench earlier or something offensive. ACY sucking the sour grapes from 'Melo he gotta get out of there.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
        Initial foul from ACY was bush league. John Wall sure made it worse. ACY should of bear hugged Wall like a pro. Unless I missed if John Wall did a score and did the dougie in front of the Knicks bench earlier or something offensive. ACY sucking the sour grapes from 'Melo he gotta get out of there.
        I watched the game. Wall had just done a 360 spin layup on Jason Smith. Acy sticking up for his bud.

Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Well if your mentors the last two years were D-Cousins and Carmelo then this is no surprise.

Comment

foul wasn't even bad, and to be honest i think he was frustrated with the way wall was getting into the paint at will and getting away with a LOT of offensive fouls.

not saying him getting into a fight wasn't dumb, i'm just saying he didn't really do anything wrong outside of get a little chippy. everyone here champions JV, JJ and Psycho T for it. get over it.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Way to botch up Christmas morning NBA! maybe next time do not give such a big viewership day to a loser team like the Knicks and give it to the Atlantic division champions AKA Toronto Raptors.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Way to botch up Christmas morning NBA! maybe next time do not give such a big viewership day to a loser team like the Knicks and give it to the Atlantic division champions AKA Toronto Raptors.
                that's what i was saying bro. ahaha.... who want to see the knick anyways?

Comment

Raptors were shitty for years. How many of you stopped watching the Raptors when they were shitty.

New York is the largest market in the USA. More people want to watch a shiity NY team than a good Toronto team.

Schedules are made up before the season starts.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    I don't understand this at all. Like everyone knew the Knicks would suck and yet the NBA still slots them in for a Christmas game

Comment

There's some history with the Knicks and Christmas though guys: They HOSTED THE 1ST NBA CHRISTMAS GAME. So I get why they got a game. 50th year anniversary too of that game.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Vegas had the Knicks/Hawks/Nuggets for 40.5 wins late September. 10 teams were projected with fewer wins.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          There's some history with the Knicks and Christmas though guys: They HOSTED THE 1ST NBA CHRISTMAS GAME. So I get why they got a game. 50th year anniversary too of that game.
                          And look at them now!!! Courtesy of Masai Ujiri dirty bombs via Carmello and Bargnani. When Ujiri said FUCK BROOKLYN, I am sure he meant the entire New York area.

Comment

I still Love my boy Acy though
                            Nevermind what haters say,
                            ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

Honestly doesn't move the needle for me.

Acy's initial foul was clumsy and lazy but not reckless. He barely swung, more like a reach to Wall's face. If Acy wanted to lay him out, he had a chance to take a clean second swing but didn't attempt to take one.

Simple frustration going too far, but neither reckless or malicious.

Part of me actually wonders if Acy didn't do it all on purpose to try and get a stronger reaction from Wall (and earn the double-ejection). He doesn't swing with his arms free, he doesn't really pursue Wall or any other physical confrontation, and the initial foul wasn't as bad as it could have been.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X