No announcement yet.

Game #31: Toronto Raptors 116 - Denver Nuggets 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel we need to get a big lead because the b2b might hit us hard in the fourth
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'll take that given jv' foul trouble

Comment

• JV doesn't seem like the type to guy to do that intentionally.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Amir needs to wake the fuck up. Faried is absolutely shitting on him

Comment

• all we need is for amir to box out faried. he has no other skill besides rebounding.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              JV doesn't seem like the type to guy to do that intentionally.
              totally disagree. JV is a badass at heart

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                JV doesn't seem like the type to guy to do that intentionally.
                JV totally seems like the type of guy to do that. He's got a mean streak. Usually he uses it for good instead of evil.

Comment

• Seriously all he does is rebound

Box him out you morons smh
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Seriously all he does is rebound

Box him out you morons smh
                    Just grab his ponytail if he gets position under the basket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      JV totally seems like the type of guy to do that. He's got a mean streak. Usually he uses it for good instead of evil.
                      I've never seen him lash out like that before and I'm pretty sure he's been bullied before.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Well that lead went to shit really quickly.
                        It will come done to fourth quarter. We cannot run out of gas. Our bench needs to give us meaningful minutes.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                          Amir needs to wake the fuck up. Faried is absolutely shitting on him
                          Probably needs to be on bench and rotate in Hansbfough and Hayes.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            all we need is for amir to box out faried. he has no other skill besides rebounding.
                            And put back dunks / scrappy play / effort. He's eating Amir for lunch on the boards. I think you underestimate Faried. He was also a starter on Team USA's World Cup winning side. He just cannot be, and well - isn't, as bad as you think he is. Effort like he has is a skill. And if he has that kind of effort in him, he can play D, even if undersized.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              It will come done to fourth quarter. We cannot run out of gas. Our bench needs to give us meaningful minutes.
                              I have my doubts if GV is leading them.He seems in full chuck mode today.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                                And put back dunks / scrappy play / effort. He's eating Amir for lunch on the boards. I think you underestimate Faried. He was also a starter on Team USA's World Cup winning side. He just cannot be, and well - isn't, as bad as you think he is. Effort like he has is a skill. And if he has that kind of effort in him, he can play D, even if undersized.
                                meh team usa. faried is just not that good. even denver fans know hes not the best player on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X