No announcement yet.

Game #31: Toronto Raptors 116 - Denver Nuggets 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a very impressive W. And this offense is ridiculous. Over 110 again.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• Hopefully when DD comes back he realizes he has a lot of good teamates who play efficient ball and starts to share the ball more and pass up the long 2s

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Still a lot of games left. If we come out of this 500 I will be extremely happy.
        KLOE wants Curry's head on a pike.....he always remembered the 28pt blow last year at GSTATE. The North never forgets that shit...

Comment

• Jv was fine tonight. Being disruptive on D and rebounding, his presence was felt. Foul trouble limited him in the first half. I didn't think the elbow on Nordic was intentional to the head. Amir has been crap tonight yet casey didnt care. In the 4th we have given up some boards that jv would grab if he was in.

Can't argue with results tonight.

Comment

• Farid is an interesting guy. He was dominant at times this game, but it almost seemed like the Nuggets stopped going for rebounds when he was on the court.
            Meanwhile, Amir looked overmatched at times tonight, but in the fourth he's put on a screen setting and at the rim finishing clinic.
            @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• What a crazy game

I love this team!!!!!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                I keep an alarm clock so I dont miss the games but today I missed it so I am just checking in!
                Didn't miss much. Its in Denver on a B2B it hurts to watch. They're gutting it out against a team that looks lost

Comment

• This win is VERY impressive. This shows that we are a good team man. They looked extremely tired from the beginning but kept grinding. A+
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raptors win. I win money. Just wonderful. Wictory!!!

Comment

• Denvers starters played heavy minutes. They really wanted this game

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully when DD comes back he realizes he has a lot of good teamates who play efficient ball and starts to share the ball more and pass up the long 2s
                        Just texted the same thing to a buddy

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                          Denvers starters played heavy minutes. They really wanted this game
                          They have no bench. This is just a crappy team. They do this every night

Comment

• That win was more impressive than the Clippers win

We battled!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Casey gets an A+ for benching Griefus tonite before he could singlehandedly lose the game.

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                                Farid is an interesting guy. He was dominant at times this game, but it almost seemed like the Nuggets stopped going for rebounds when he was on the court.
                                Meanwhile, Amir looked overmatched at times tonight, but in the fourth he's put on a screen setting and at the rim finishing clinic.
                                No locker room leadership. The guy who brought in JJ Hickson was not Masai.

Coach Shaw is full of shit. Old man Miller was right, and now he's spreading the leadership to Wall and Beal. Thanks Shaw, those Champion rings you wore are Prince Alberts from Kobe, Fisher, and Shaq, it's not like he did anything to get them....

Masai's shoe's in the front office are the size of an Armageddon crater, which GM not named RC Buford can fill that up for Denver when he left?

JJ Hickson cost the Nuggets the game in the late 3rd and early 4th on bad offense and defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X