X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors are now 11-5 without demar.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      They need better guards and fewer Centers. They should move a 7 footer for some quickness and shooting.
      Naw man. I think foye Nate can run the bench guard minutes. They just need to get healthy because they are deep af. They just never can get fully healthy.

Their bench has everything ours has AND their rooks are farther along than ours. (Harris and nurkic)

Plus their coach is pretty stupid.
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        If we lose both the Portland and GS games I will still be happy because I don't expect them to win either. Those two teams are just better than us at this point. Just like Chicago is better than us when they are actually healthy. As long as we give Portland and GS a good fight I'm good. To beat those teams our defense has to be on another level and we just aren't a good enough defensive team in my eyes to beat them. Cause we damn sure aren't going to outscore either team.
        We do have a better rated O than either team though, don't we?

I do think losing both is a pretty likely scenario, but lets not act like we're a bottomfeeder being outclassed. I think at this point it's fair to say that we can beat any team, that the gap between us and any team is never that big.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          They need better guards and fewer Centers. They should move a 7 footer for some quickness and shooting.
          They like the Cs they have, except McGee, who's untradeable with his contract.

Comment

If we lose both the Portland and GS games I will still be happy because I don't expect them to win either. Those two teams are just better than us at this point. Just like Chicago is better than us when they are actually healthy. As long as we give Portland and GS a good fight I'm good. To beat those teams our defense has to be on another level and we just aren't a good enough defensive team in my eyes to beat them. Cause we damn sure aren't going to outscore either team.
            LMA might not be 100% or out with an upper resp. infection. Want a split but could see a sweep of both

Comment

• Some of yall need to realize this is a new era of Raptors basketball and We can beat anyone, anywhere, and anytime!!!!!!!!!!!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Some of yall need to realize this is a new era of Raptors basketball and We can beat anyone, anywhere, and anytime!!!!!!!!!!!
                Until they blow a game then the world is over and tank nation rises.

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                  Yeah. You look at his stats from some games and expect to see a superstar, but every time I see him play I wonder if he's helping his team at all.
                  Yeah... I really can't understand this line of thinking. How could you watch that game and wonder if he was helping his team. 17 rebounds. He ran the floor. He dominated his matchup with Amir.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    Yeah... I really can't understand this line of thinking. How could you watch that game and wonder if he was helping his team. 17 rebounds. He ran the floor. He dominated his matchup with Amir.
                    who cares? at this point, anyone could 'dominate' amir. amirs been broken all season.

Comment

• Mauro150611 wrote: View Post
                      You have short-term memory. They forget that vasquez was one that revolutionized toronto last season ?. was one of the protagonists of toronto the most important months of the season (including playoffs)

Comment

• I do believe we CAN beat both teams but I don't think we will. I also don't want anyone thinking that if we lose both games we are all of a sudden a crappy team now. Because I feel some ppl are getting a little too ahead of themselves at this point. We still have growing to do. Portland and GS are ahead of us in that department and are the better teams at this point. If we lose to both there is nothing to be ashamed about. I know we will at least put up a fight and that's all I can ask for.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I don't care what anyone says. This Kyle Lowry fella is not too bad at basketball.

By the way, Raps in Denver and nothing crazy happened. This whole season is like bizarro-world.

Comment

• But I am thoroughly impressed by our win tonight and if we can find a way to beat Phoenix and go 500 on this road trip without DD I will be ecstatic.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I do believe we CAN beat both teams but I don't think we will. I also don't want anyone thinking that if we lose both games we are all of a sudden a crappy team now. Because I feel some ppl are getting a little too ahead of themselves at this point. We still have growing to do. Portland and GS are ahead of us in that department and are the better teams at this point. If we lose to both there is nothing to be ashamed about. I know we will at least put up a fight and that's all I can ask for.
                              If someone goes crazy because we lost to GSW and POR on the road then they must be a fool
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I do believe we CAN beat both teams but I don't think we will. I also don't want anyone thinking that if we lose both games we are all of a sudden a crappy team now. Because I feel some ppl are getting a little too ahead of themselves at this point. We still have growing to do. Portland and GS are ahead of us in that department and are the better teams at this point. If we lose to both there is nothing to be ashamed about. I know we will at least put up a fight and that's all I can ask for.
                                I'm willing to bet you we will win at least one of those games
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X