Time to Trade Amir Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    You never have played any sport at all have you.
    A jerk or two in the room causes problems.
    If Bryant and ONeal liked each other instead of tolerated each other....maybe the Lakers would have won 5 instead of 3.
    Make up your mind. First you need everyone to like each other to win it.

Now everyone has to like each other to win 5 NBA Championships instead of 3 NBA Championships.

Of course good chemistry is better than bad chemistry. Haven't heard anyone argue otherwise.

BTW, I played 3 years of high school basketball.. I'm sure that's not up to your ELITE standards, but it is what it is. We actually had good chemistry and lost a ton of games because other teams had way more talent,
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      Make up your mind. First you need everyone to like each other to win it.

Now everyone has to like each other to win 5 NBA Championships instead of 3 NBA Championships.

Of course good chemistry is better than bad chemistry. Haven't heard anyone argue otherwise.

BTW, I played 3 years of high school basketball.. I'm sure that's not up to your ELITE standards, but it is what it is. We actually had good chemistry and lost a ton of games because other teams had way more talent,
      My mind is made up. You change argument threads to suit your very fluid positions.
      I never said "Now everyone has to like each other to win 5 NBA Championships instead of 3 NBA Championships." You did.
      Your like having an arguement with a drunk. No matter what. Your right.
      Have a good day.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Amir is not gonna take us to the next level, with DeRozan back, we need to make a move now and acquire a good caliber of a PF.

Toronto out: Amir Johnson, Landry Fields, 2014 2nd round pick
        Toronto in: Ed Davis, Steve Nash, Wayne Ellington

Raptors Lineups
        Lowry/Vazquez/Nash
        DeRozan/Lou Will/Wayne Ellington
        Ross/JJ/Bruno
        Davis/2Pat/Hayes
        Val/Hansborough/Bebe

Why Raptors: We take Nash' 1 year expiring contract in exchange of Ed Davis who played well for us along with another expiring in Wayne Ellington. This is the time to rid of Amir when his value is still high. We also get rid of Fields who's been horrible for the past three years with the Raptors. I'm quite sure Lalaland would welcome his game. Nash would retire as a Raptors and would provide much veteran leadership for Lowry and Vazquez.

Lakers Lineups
        Lin/Clarkson/Price
        Kobe/Fields
        Young/W.Johnson
        Boozer/Kelly/J.Randle/T.Black
        Hill/Amir/Sacre
        Why Lakers: The Lakers acquire Amir Johnson who's a serviceable big to play as a backup for Carlos Boozer and serve as a mentor for the young Julius Randle. Fields probably would rejuvenate his career as a Laker.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
          Amir is not gonna take us to the next level, with DeRozan back, we need to make a move now and acquire a good caliber of a PF.

Toronto out: Amir Johnson, Landry Fields, 2014 2nd round pick
          Toronto in: Ed Davis, Steve Nash, Wayne Ellington

Raptors Lineups
          Lowry/Vazquez/Nash
          DeRozan/Lou Will/Wayne Ellington
          Ross/JJ/Bruno
          Davis/2Pat/Hayes
          Val/Hansborough/Bebe

Why Raptors: We take Nash' 1 year expiring contract in exchange of Ed Davis who played well for us along with another expiring in Wayne Ellington. This is the time to rid of Amir when his value is still high. We also get rid of Fields who's been horrible for the past three years with the Raptors. I'm quite sure Lalaland would welcome his game. Nash would retire as a Raptors and would provide much veteran leadership for Lowry and Vazquez.

Lakers Lineups
          Lin/Clarkson/Price
          Kobe/Fields
          Young/W.Johnson
          Boozer/Kelly/J.Randle/T.Black
          Hill/Amir/Sacre
          Why Lakers: The Lakers acquire Amir Johnson who's a serviceable big to play as a backup for Carlos Boozer and serve as a mentor for the young Julius Randle. Fields probably would rejuvenate his career as a Laker.
          So....where's this PF we're supposed to get? Ed Davis? Who's worse in every way? WTF man...just wtf....

Comment

Wow. A tenforthewin post that people are actually taking seriously lol

Comment

Working...
            X