Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosh With A Broken Honker? Done for the season. (Update on Pg. 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing season and being punched in the nose with an elbow as a parting gift.

What a horrible horrible season this ended up being.

Comment

I was really looking forward this year because I really thought we had a chance at being a good team. On paper, I think this team was better than last years or even our Atlantic division winning team. But they have shown to lack heart and the absolutely necessary skill of playing defense. Too bad the season is ending the way it is with Bosh and Turkoglu. It seems almost bitter sweet that we still may make the playoffs.

Comment

Bosh Has Played His Last Game As A Raptor?

Bosh Will Miss Rest Of Regular Season

Apr 07, 2010 9:31 PM EST

Chris Bosh will miss the remainder of the regular season after surgery to repair facial fractures.
        http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...egular_season/

The playoffs for the Raptors now look unlikely.

Bulls fans just loved that officiating last night in the Celtics - Raptors game. Also, nice effective head butt by T. Allen.

When the Raptors were playing good before the all-star break I thought Bosh would stay, but now I would say the odds are very long that he will remain with Raptors, since he really wants to play on a winning team.

That's okay Bargnani now can chuck up 25 shots a game. I know he would love to do it.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
        X