Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    I really want him to play. No asterisks tonight
    I'd rather have an asterisk win then Aldridge dominating us and a loss...
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      i dont think ross has ever played well against portland. last year at home he didnt score a single point against the blazers.

then on the road against portland he went 3 for 12, including 0 of 4 from downtown. ouch.
      Must be nerves. Tonight is the night he gets over them... 30 points and a Raps win!

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        I'd rather have an asterisk win then Aldridge dominating us and a loss...
        Im kind of tired of us winning all these asterisk. I really want to see how we put up with the elite for my own entertainment.

Comment

This is a game that we need to win in order to get more hype from the US. It all depends on who shows up for what team. Blazers can be scary. Send in Chuck on Kaman and Aldridge if your that scared. He destroyed ZBo and Gasol, he can handle them too.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Well we don't have 20pts per game half of them from free throws putting the enemy in team penalty positions.
            Not having lemarcus evens out the battlefield IMO
            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Must be nerves. Tonight is the night he gets over them... 30 points and a Raps win!
              i hope so! or tonight could be trashquezs redeeming night. one can dream?

Comment

If he put on that outfit, the shock value might actually give him some value defensively by freaking out his opponents.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  This is a game that we need to win in order to get more hype from the US. It all depends on who shows up for what team. Blazers can be scary. Send in Chuck on Kaman and Aldridge if your that scared. He destroyed ZBo and Gasol, he can handle them too.
                  Kaman, sure...Not sure I'd put Chuck on Aldridge though. Might be too quick for him.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    So... Aldridge is listed as probable tonight...
                    So at least no asterisk if we win.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Kaman, sure...Not sure I'd put Chuck on Aldridge though. Might be too quick for him.
                      hey, even some portland fans are scared of hayes on aldridge!

Comment

hey, no ones stopping you from talking about sucking kenneth farieds dick. by all means continue!
                        Is that comment really necessary?

Comment

hey, even some portland fans are scared of hayes on aldridge!
                          Wow Chuck Hayes has a fan base.

Comment

Indeed... we gotta get aboard the Chuck wagon!

Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Oh god, my eyes! The goggles, zey do nothing!

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Indeed... we gotta get aboard the Chuck wagon!

Chuck was in the NCAA dunk contest lmao it's on youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X