Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bosh Is Out Tomorrow Who Do You Play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bosh Is Out Tomorrow Who Do You Play?

Looks like he will miss tomorrow's because i dont think he will get mask in time, so who do put in there to battle against KG and Perkins? I think maybe Rasho is the safe bet, but why not Dorsey ? because you have to leave Amir cause he is the spark off the bench. Evans ? hell no ! Dorsey wont get pushed around in there like Rasho will and he is quicker than Evans IMO.
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

No good options here. Amir has struggled against KG in the past. Rasho and Bargnani would make for a very slow and ineffective team defensive combination against the Celtics. Reggie Evans is a bad basketball player.

Yeah, I think Dorsey is the best option but at this stage you don't want to be playing players who are not playoff eligible. Probably Amir by default. But I agree, I'd like to see Dorsey get the nod.
    nbaroundtable

Comment

You've gotta be joking when you say Dorsey! It's going to be Rasho, with Amir and Reggie still coming off the bench. I doubt Dorsey see's any PT until they're down by 30 going into the 4th... which is pretty likely to be the case.

Comment

I think Rasho or Evans will get the nod. As mentioned above, Amir has done well in his energizer role off the bench, and you don't want to loose that. I don't think you can go small with Turk like Triano did to start the second half tonight, not against KG.
        I Am Shutup

Comment

Start Evans and put him on Perkins. Put Bargnani on KG.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            You've gotta be joking when you say Dorsey! It's going to be Rasho, with Amir and Reggie still coming off the bench. I doubt Dorsey see's any PT until they're down by 30 going into the 4th... which is pretty likely to be the case.
            No im not we cant replace Bosh's offence but we can at least put a rebounder to still cover the 11 rbs Bosh usally gets. I would like to see Triano take a chance on him with Rasho coming in for Bargs and Amir for Dorsey. They aquired the guy, why not play him. Look at Kurt Thomas today he did a hell of a job stepping up for Bogut i think he went 6/14 and played some physical Defence. Thats all i expect from who ever is in there for Bosh.

You said it yourself they are going to be down by 30 going into fourth, so everyone thinks they are going to lose why not try something different !
            Last edited by rdiaz101; Wed Apr 7, 2010, 12:50 AM.

Herm Edwards

Comment

How does it matter...other than Bosh, the role of a starter on this team is irrelevant. They're all around the same talent level. Just roll the dice and pick somebody.

Comment

Amir, add more Reggie. If you were going to give Dorsey a spin, now is a good time.

No sense making Rasho play after not seeing the court for a year.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                  How does it matter...other than Bosh, the role of a starter on this team is irrelevant. They're all around the same talent level. Just roll the dice and pick somebody.
                  It matters because they are in a playoff race and they should be trying to get a good match up down low to try and give them a chance win the game. If it doesnt matter to you then dont post.

Herm Edwards

Comment

I'm a bit perplexed at the love Dorsey is getting here. Is the guy even eligible for playoffs? Does he even know our offensive sets? How pissed would Amir/Reggie/Rasho be if they saw their minutes dished to a guy that was picked up for summer league ball? Maybe I'm missing something.

Comment

Start Turkoglu at power forward for the rest of the season. With bosh out of the lineup, send Calderon back to the bench. Let Turk have ball in a last ditch effort to prove his worth.

turkoglu-bargnani-wright
                      jack-weems

Comment

Yeah, Triano wouldn't want to ruffle the feathers of the guys that were here all along, so Dorsey probably wont play unless something really breaks down.....meaning he will probably play.

Comment

Lots of minutes for Reggie and Dorsey the remainder of the season sounds good to me.

Since Johnson is probably going to be gone after another 5 games (9 if the Raptors make the playoffs) why not send him a clear message that Reggie and Dorsey are the beloved goons to make sure Johnson doesn't have to think twice about leaving and taking his fouls with him
                          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
                            No im not we cant replace Bosh's offence but we can at least put a rebounder to still cover the 11 rbs Bosh usally gets. I would like to see Triano take a chance on him with Rasho coming in for Bargs and Amir for Dorsey. They aquired the guy, why not play him. Look at Kurt Thomas today he did a hell of a job stepping up for Bogut i think he went 6/14 and played some physical Defence. Thats all i expect from who ever is in there for Bosh.

You said it yourself they are going to be down by 30 going into fourth, so everyone thinks they are going to lose why not try something different !
                            Basically, I don't think JT will give him any time because of his stupidly anal pre-determined sub patterns which he never seems to stray from. He's also spent a lot of time on benches and the d-league this season, wouldn't it be a bit of a slap in the face to Amir and Reggie?(Not that I care, and I think he might do a decent job)

Comment

JYFelony wrote: View Post
                              I'm a bit perplexed at the love Dorsey is getting here. Is the guy even eligible for playoffs? Does he even know our offensive sets? How pissed would Amir/Reggie/Rasho be if they saw their minutes dished to a guy that was picked up for summer league ball? Maybe I'm missing something.
                              Who gives a f**k how pissed would be Amir/Reggie/Rasho or anyone else.
                              The couch should play whoever he thinks gives a better chance to win the game.
                              But for that, first we need a better coach...

Comment

Working...
                              X