Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite or Most Memorable Moment from 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite or Most Memorable Moment from 2014?

Well, its that time of the year again! When we all commit to do things we won't ever do, and look back at the past year of commitments we failed to do... Or something like that ...

Anyway, just wondering what your guys favourite moment, or most memorable moment from 2014 was.

I'd have to say mine would be going to Game 1 of the Playoffs last year... Was literally right at the very back, but it didn't matter ... I've never felt anything like that before ... being a part of that was something I'll never forget.

That or being 16 Game above .500 at New Years... that's pretty swell as well.

Fuck Brooklyn

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Fuck Brooklyn
      Hah True ... that was pretty classic.

Comment

Probably the fan support the team has been getting, specifically in the playoffs and the numerous road games we've seen Raptors fans at. It's been a huge factor in getting the league to pay attention to the Raps. Watching them take over arenas has been amazing!

Also, JV's performance in Game 1 makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside (17 pts, 18 rebounds). Most of the team was nervous/struggling that game, and it was awesome to see him come through big like that. Makes me excited for how good he'll be in the future.
        OG is our king

Comment

This ain't Amir jersey y'all!! Lol..... it's for the 2014-15 season cause Toronto will be my home city

A photo posted by Kyle Lowry (@kyle_lowry7) on

Comment

being at game 1 was my first playoff game ever. totally amazing. random dude next to me bought me beer.

my seats were way up but meh:

Comment

My favourite play from last season was the steal and PPat dagger in a game the Nets thought they had won.

The most memorable, unfortunately, is the sad botched play that killed the season.

Best from this season has to be JJ's dunk with his classic post game description.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

This ain't Amir jersey y'all!! Lol..... it's for the 2014-15 season cause Toronto will be my home city

A photo posted by Kyle Lowry (@kyle_lowry7) on

Seconded

Comment

I was able to go to the win in Game 2 vs Nets but also witnessed the loss in Game 7, so heartbreaking after that improbable comeback in the last few minutes. I don't remember much of either game, well nothing to be exact, except for Kyle missing the shot at the end. Luckily they replay them here and there for me to jog my memory. Damn those $15 ACC beers!

Can't say I have a favorite moment, just the whole year has been a little surreal. From the team performing as well as it did last season(UNEXPECTEDLY!), to the fan support from across the nation for the playoffs, the We The North campaign and the continued success this season. Best year ever as a Raptor fan and I have faith in the organization now that it's going to continue for quite some time.

#FuckEmAll
                  #CockThatJointBack-BangOnEm!
                  #WeTheNorth

Comment

T Ross being a boss and going for 51. The three he shot at the end of the third was too crazy

Comment

Working...
                    X