• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the foul?

Idiot refs
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Warriors sound guys trolling the Raps, playing Drake's Steph Curry's lyrics.... gtfo lol

Comment

• "A few flops here and there" - Leo
        A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• GV isn't the fastest guy you'll see, but he is torching these guys and getting right past them
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• GSW are the best passing team in the NBA but they turn the ball over. Coincidence. Toronto's low TO% isn't something to be proud of.

Comment

• One positive in this game is Vasquez playing well. I pray this is the start of something good for him and not just one good game.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Amir did the same thing in the 1st half
                Yep, that was the other 2 pts was referring to. Unless I missed another one. Amir's was worse and was frustrating because we had just fought so hard to get back in the game.

Comment

• Damn it Kerr. Good time out.

Comment

• It's not Pound the rock, it's pound it like Jason and Freddy Krueger

Comment

• I'm pissed were gonna waste on of these crazy GV games. He's gonna be horse shit for the next 8games
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        I'm pissed were gonna waste on of these crazy GV games. He's gonna be horse shit for the next 8games
                        Exactly, he finally gets going, but it's wasted in a blowout loss

Comment

• 30 assists for GSW! wow!
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            One positive in this game is Vasquez playing well. I pray this is the start of something good for him and not just one good game.
                            Its a chuckers game. This isn't a knock on Lou and GV. Casey needs this offense every night.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              GSW are the best passing team in the NBA but they turn the ball over. Coincidence. Toronto's low TO% isn't something to be proud of.
                              Toronto has the best offense in the league. Not every offense has to look like the Spurs.

/ Also, a low turnover rate means less transition attempts against. Not coincidentally, the Raps have the leagues best transition D.
                              // These things are deliberate.
                              @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                                Toronto has the best offense in the league. Not every offense has to look like the Spurs.

/ Also, a low turnover rate means less transition attempts against. Not coincidentally, the Raps have the leagues best transition D.
                                // These things are deliberate.
                                They score a lot the offense actually sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X