Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasquez + Ross for Dennis Schroeder + Demarre Carolle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasquez + Ross for Dennis Schroeder + Demarre Carolle?

Hawks get a young player with loads of potential while Raptors get Dennis Schroder and a good SF

Ross will start, but he will get a lot of minutes at backup SG too.

What do u think?

No, both players suck.

Comment

Id like the trade in theory, if Carroll said he would resign. Schroeder is good man, i think the raps would need to include a pick or 2

Comment

I like this but Hawks would never do it. Both players too important to what they're doing right now.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Carrol is a FA. We can nab him this summer if we wanted to. Otherwise I'd love this trade.... I mean wuv it.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            I like this but Hawks would never do it. Both players too important to what they're doing right now.
            Would a pick, a first or preferrably second rounder change things?
            Dennis Schroader is up and coming and there are games when he looks like Reggie Jackson. Guy is definately the future.

Carrole is good too, fills a need on this team.

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
              Dennis Schroader is up and coming and there are games when he looks like Reggie Jackson. Guy is definately the future.

Carroll (Proper Spelling) is a FA like I said. Hawks are either gonna need to sign him cheap or will lose him. Vasquez is fine...
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post

Hawks are #1 in the East. Why would they downgrade their roster and help one of their main competitors. Deals like this simply don't happen in real life.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Hawks are #1 in the East. Why would they downgrade their roster and help one of their main competitors. Deals like this simply don't happen in real life.
                  HawkSquawkers like Ross. I did Ross for Carroll straight up over there, and they liked it as Korver moves to the bench. .
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    HawkSquawkers like Ross. I did Ross for Carroll straight up over there, and they liked it as Korver moves to the bench. .
                    This is a joke, right?
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      This is a joke, right?
                      Nope... everyone knows Mack isn't a SG over there. Kinda like us and Ross. I'm not kidding, one guy said that Raps wouldn't do it though.

I'd beg to have DMC here. He's the type of guy we need in the starting 5.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I can understand the Carroll /Ross part - they don't realize how shitty a defender Ross still is and he has more upside than Carroll offensively, although Carroll has the better PER, and Ross isn't an FA like Carroll after this year.........

But sending Korver to the bench?????? Korver's definitely been one of the top 50 (arguably top 20) players in the entire NBA this year.

Comment

There plan would be playing Ross at SG and Thabo at SF. Alongside Teague, that's not bad. Korver and Mack on the bench (Playing PG will help his game show up much more) would make that backcourt a lot stronger as well. So the trade isn't all bad, as Korver's age could play a factor later on this year (He is 33 after all). Plus they would have another guy who can shoot the 3-ball well.... which helps there offense a ton.

DMC becomes a number 3 option for us, and thrives. We sign him cheap, get our hands on a PF this summer, and hoist up that Larry O'Brien trophy faster than we ever thought.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            There plan would be playing Ross at SG and Thabo at SF. Alongside Teague, that's not bad. Korver and Mack on the bench (Playing PG will help his game show up much more) would make that backcourt a lot stronger as well. So the trade isn't all bad, as Korver's age could play a factor later on this year (He is 33 after all). Plus they would have another guy who can shoot the 3-ball well.... which helps there offense a ton.

DMC becomes a number 3 option for us, and thrives. We sign him cheap, get our hands on a PF this summer, and hoist up that Larry O'Brien trophy faster than we ever thought.
                            how does it help their offense a ton?? pretty much every hawk can shoot the 3. thats not what they're missing at all. and why the hell would it matter that korver is turning 33. its not like hes this lightning quick guard that needs hops to be effective.

Comment

Working...
                            X