No announcement yet.

Yeah or Nay - Ross + expirings for JJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah or Nay - Ross + expirings for JJ?

Pretty straight forward ... 1.5 years of JJ at you-must-be-joking kind of money, for Ross, Fields/Handsbro/Steimsma expirings, and a couple of 2nd rounders? Looks like it would fit in the trade machine.

My guess is the nets jump on something like this this in a second, and it gives us very solid wing, who can rebound/pass, and who we all know can hit big shots, with some playoff experience.

What do you think?

Alexander wrote: View Post
    Pretty straight forward ... 1.5 years of JJ at you-must-be-joking kind of money, for Ross, Fields/Handsbro/Steimsma expirings, and a couple of 2nd rounders? Looks like it would fit in the trade machine.

My guess is the nets jump on something like this this in a second, and it gives us very solid wing, who can rebound/pass, and who we all know can hit big shots, with some playoff experience.

What do you think?
    No expirings or nothing

Comment

I'm not even sure what this means.

It would be (though I reserve the ability to overrule myself) great if you could elaborate.

Cheers.

Comment

Alexander wrote: View Post
        I'm not even sure what this means.

It would be (though I reserve the ability to overrule myself) great if you could elaborate.

Cheers.
        hes talking about joe johnson (in case you were thinking its james johnson)

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          hes talking about joe johnson (in case you were thinking its james johnson)
          It was a trade for Jesse Jane I believe

Comment

shes really fallen off since Pirates XXX

Comment

92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
              shes really fallen off since Pirates XXX
              Her early work is good but I appreciate her neoclassical interpretation of the skin flute found in her later Renaissance period.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                No expirings or nothing
                Think he meant he'd only do the trade for expirings (i.e. not including Ross).

I think a JJ trade would be interesting but so hard with his cap hit to get it to work

Comment

Meh.. you can do it with Landy, Chuckwagon, Greasy...

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nbz6xpj

Raps squad would have to have Lou be the primary ball handler on second team..

Lowry/Lou
                  Derozan/Ross
                  Johnson/Johnson/Bruno
                  Pat/Hands
                  Val/Amir

That team has nice spacing.. and it set up better than our current roster minus no back up pg

Comment

Working...
                  X