Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for a Mailbag post on the main page

Hey forumers,

I'm William Lou, writer on the mainpage of RR. I'm looking for questions for a mailbag post that I'm looking to write in time for Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET. If you have any Raptors (or NBA) related questions that you'd like me to answer, please drop a line.

Thanks,
    William

what is the actual causation/correlation between coaches improvement of team/player stats?

how have the best offenses generally fared in the playoffs?

how is it that demar (someone we see as a sub-par defender) makes this team a top 10 defense?

Comment

Do you believe James Johnson has played good enough to warrant more playing time?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

What do you believe is the absolute upside for TRoss. And where do you realistically think he lands (player comparisons)
        What do you believe is the absolute upside for JV. And where do you realistically think he lands (player comparisons)
        What are the odds that Landry Fields gets a contract next year?
        Is it time to trade Grievis Vasquez?
        How much better does PPat get?
        Is Amir now physically flawed? How does that impact his game going forward, if you believe that is true.
        Who is the most important member of the assistant coaching staff?
        How important is Alex McKechnie to the Raps?

Comment

Which player is most important for righting the suddenly sub-par defense, and how does the team compensate for his wonky ankles?
          @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

Is this team being hurt by its relative lack of veteran presence?

Conversely, with so many younger players getting playing time (entire starting line-up (save for Amir), Patterson, James Johnson, Vasquez... even Fields), how much more room for growth and improvement is there by the time the playoffs begin?

Does Stiemsma have anything to offer this team at this point besides being a fifth big?

Should Raps fans be worried that our team's defensive-minded head coach has a team that has gone steadily downhill on defense this year, or should we clhalk that up to teams scouting us better and/or the absence of Derozan.

Is Tom Sterner's upside Dick Clark, or is the next Ryan Seacrest the best we can hope for?

Comment

Why is it so hard to find a hat that fits Casey's head?

Comment

I think one part of DeRozans value to the team is often missed. Yes he draws fouls, which leads to easy buckets and gives the D a chance to set. But the point that is is missed is that he can get the opponents starters into foul trouble earlier. This forces teams to change their rotations and gets them out of sync both offensively and defensively.

The problem with Ross not drawing fouls is that it allows the starters to play harder on defence because they are less likely to get into foul trouble. I don't have numbers to back it up but I'm sure there is something to this.

Thoughts?
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

Who do you guys think would make our team better at this very moment? I want to know what types of players our writers would love in a Raps uni.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Hahahahaha

Winner. This needs to be answered.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Cause it's exploding with basketball knowledge.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Cause it's exploding with basketball knowledge.
                        Either that, or a classic case of gigantism...

Comment

What team will the Raptors beat in the Finals to win the Larry O'Trophy this season?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            What team will the Raptors beat in the Finals to win the Larry O'Trophy this season?
                            Did you mess that up on purpose?
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                            X