Who's gone at the trade deadline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    I'm gonna stop arguing. You're wrong on so many levels that I figure it's impossible to make you get it.
    They contrtibuted the same per 36. Its just math. Guys usually produce about the same in less minutes Per 36 adjusted since they aren't suddenly moving faster or playing harder. Expand a bit player to 36 is wrong because there are usually reasons they don't play 36

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      I'd love to get a guy like that.... or a stretch 4.
      2Pat is our stretch 4.

I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of TRoss and GV are gone though, for a better defender. The problem though, is that neither player has any value whatsoever (unless Ross is sold on "potential" because he dropped 51 points last year).

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
        2Pat is our stretch 4.

I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of TRoss and GV are gone though, for a better defender. The problem though, is that neither player has any value whatsoever (unless Ross is sold on "potential" because he dropped 51 points last year).
        I mean a guy who actually can play the 3 from time to time. Pat can't do that. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I mean a guy who actually can play the 3 from time to time. Pat can't do that. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
          Oh ok...so like James Johnson but with range?

Comment

Oh ok...so like James Johnson but with range?
            Yep. Exactly... maybe a bit more of post scorer too if we ship out Ross, whose been playing SF.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Yep. Exactly... maybe a bit more of post scorer too if we ship out Ross, whose been playing SF.
              Still just James Johnson with range. James has a solid post game.

Comment

If only JJ had some 3pt range, then we could ship out Ross+ 1st rounder and get a PF.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Trade GV to the Knicks for Jose.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    If only JJ had some 3pt range, then we could ship out Ross+ 1st rounder and get a PF.
                    How about ship them anyways and have a potential starting line up of:

Lowry
                    DD
                    JJohnson
                    PPat
                    JV

Pat and Lowry give us the range, and the other 3 can bang down low, with DD providing the mid-range as well. I'd actually love to see that line up out of curiousity.

Comment

How about ship them anyways and have a potential starting line up of:

Lowry
                      DD
                      JJohnson
                      PPat
                      JV

Pat and Lowry give us the range, and the other 3 can bang down low, with DD providing the mid-range as well. I'd actually love to see that line up out of curiousity.
                      I love it, but JJ off the bench is better than JJ starting.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Or to Philly for Wroten.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

What about getting someone like david lee for landry fields and filler??

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            You are not serious? Just as bad/slow defensively and makes a cumulative 6 mil. more over next 2yrs. The return will have to be substantially better to do that but sadly the Knicks cupboard is bare. They cant even trade their upcoming first even they wanted to!

Comment

Mozgov was my pick for most likely get up until 2 hours ago.

Cavs gave up the farm, the ghost, the whole pie.

They went all in and put they shoes on the table.

Comment

Cleveland turned Waiters, a 1st and cap filler into Shumpert, Smith and Mosgov.

Comment

Working...
                                X