X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Kid Not: Here is Website Named: Joey Dorsey's Girlfriend

Here are some recent posts

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 06 Apr 2010 20:10:24 GMT
    the deal is... He is more worried about women then playing ball!!! He gives Basketball players a bad name.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 06 Apr 2010 18:07:09 GMT
    whats the deal with him?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:31:43 GMT
    GOOD YOUNG PLAYER

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:41:27 GMT
    So Ol' Dorsey got traded huh? Guess he will have a NEW flock in Cali!! ha!ha!ha!
    http://www.talk-sports.net/nba/girlf...px/Joey_Dorsey
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

They have the exact site for almost every pro sports players girlfriend. A friend of mine that plays for the San Jose Sharks has the exact same site. Same appearance and all. Take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

I just googled Reggie Evans Girlfriend and he has a sight but not a lot of posts especially compared to JD.

Even C. Boshs Girlfriend doesn't have near the posts that JD's sight does.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Hedo Turkoglu Sucks Forum

Has seen a lot of action however...

http://www.talk-sports.net/nba/sucks.aspx/Hedo_Turkoglu
        http://www.raptorman.ca/
        raptorman@rogers.com
        Discounted Raptor Tickets
        *No Service Charges*

Comment

Raptorman wrote: View Post
          Hedo Turkoglu Sucks Forum

Has seen a lot of action however...

http://www.talk-sports.net/nba/sucks.aspx/Hedo_Turkoglu
          Turk has been dogging it (heck I even started a Hating on Hedo Thread, myself), but most of those comments are just baseless ad hominem attacks. I like to point to concrete things he has done, and then rant about how stupid it is...a subtle distinction, granted, but a necessary one.

Comment

haha, just read this off the site. found it kind of funny.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 15 Jan 2010 02:38:51 GMT
            to the girl who says that she was with him on new years...i wanna know exactly where bc i was with him too. gross.
            giggle...

this from turk sucks forum
            Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 01 Apr 2010 00:14:34 GMT
            heard a rumor raps offered turk and a 1st to the nets for that guy that died in the 90s

nets turned them down

confirm/deny?
            Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 01 Apr 2010 00:09:53 GMT
            heard he eats j00 babies
            Last edited by LBF; Wed Apr 7, 2010, 05:22 PM.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X