Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mosgov Trade Signal Tank for Denver? AKA all our wildest dreams are coming true...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
    Why do you and others assume that faried can't develop a better defensively game, or that Casey's schemes won't benefit him... Being that he is such a high energy player?
    The biggest issue is that Faried is only 6-6/6-7. So he's not a very good rim protector. And he spends a lot of energy on the offensive end making him less energetic on defense.

There is a reason why Denver was never considered a defensive juggernaut.

Look if they got him (and I don't think MU will), then I'll be rooting for him to succeed. But I think our defense will be worse than it is now if we do.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      The biggest issue is that Faried is only 6-6/6-7. So he's not a very good rim protector. And he spends a lot of energy on the offensive end making him less energetic on defense.

There is a reason why Denver was never considered a defensive juggernaut.

Look if they got him (and I don't think MU will), then I'll be rooting for him to succeed. But I think our defense will be worse than it is now if we do.
      Rim protection may take a dip, but defensive rotations could improve.

Comment

• Is Faried being shopped? Is the premise of this thread accurate at all?

Mosgov was traded for 2 reasons.
        1) The quick development of Nurkic made him expendable.
        2) A desperate Cavs team was willing to give up 2 1st round picks.

Nuggets just traded an expiring Robinson for 1 1/2 yrs of Jameer - not a tanking team move at all.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• They are actively shopping chandler and afflalo so I would say they are teetering between rebuilding and restructuring... But I would bet which direction they take depends on what they are offered

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
            Just watching some nba game time. Faried 22 pts, 13 rebounds, 8-8 from the line. He just sucks at the game of basketball.

Seriously, I think I must watch every game he plays well or something, but come on, the man can play the game, and even undersized, he can out muscle and out hustle bigger players.
            What don't you understand?

He doesn't play any defense and he is liability in the playoffs because he's undersized and anyone can post him up!

Pau Gasol, Nene, Love, Millsap will all be salivating at the idea of Faried trying to guard them.

Paying a 6'8" undersized hustle player 12mill per would be an atrocity
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Read the thread title and was really disappointed this isn't about Javale McGee.
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
                Read the thread title and was really disappointed this isn't about Javale McGee.

McGee is cancer. Stay away.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• But he's tall and does funny things...
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
                    Read the thread title and was really disappointed this isn't about Javale McGee.
                    Ugh who wants their team on shaqtin a fool every episode
                    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

McGee is cancer. Stay away.
                      i love allison. she is really sexy

Comment

Working...
                      X