Anyone Else Excited for the Playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Excited for the Playoffs?

I can't wait for the playoffs to begin. We finally get to see some real basketball teams not a bunch of Girl Guides in Raptor uniforms.
    Deadallus

Meh ... would be happy to see us make it. I just fear the outcome. I expect a loss, but hopefully we can walk away with a little still a sense of pride.

Comment

Im excited for the raps if they make it and west match ups look awesome this year i wanna see Kobe go down !!
      "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
        Im excited for the raps if they make it and west match ups look awesome this year i wanna see Kobe go down !!
        kobe's going down to d-will and the jazz. whethert it's the first second or 3rd round goin down to jazz.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I dont know where i should reply or make a thread.

If bosh leaves.... should we get David lee (similar stats in pts and rebound)? even though David Lee's defense is s**t does it change the team 40-45 win record? and besides S&T bosh to get get another backup/starting center/pf could be good as well

Comment

I think that David Lee is way worst than CB4, even if the stats are similar, Lee is making those stats in New York, a team that is a mess. I think he's overrated and his defense is so so BAD.

Comment

Working...
            X