This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we "Josh Smith" Derozan?

Hear me out. It's pretty clear that we are struggling mightily right now and we need some sort of boost to get us going again. DD is sporting a .494 ts% this season which is Josh smith territory and has 2 years left on his deal also similar to Smith. Since Smith has been released the Pistons have won 6 straight and have been playing terrific basketball. Dropping DD may be a "WTF?" moment at first but it may be the boost to get us out of this slump similar to Detroit's situation.

Players can't wait for Derozan to come back. Kyle Lowry is exhausted. It'll be a WTF moment but not the one you looking for.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Don't feed the troll.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

this makes no sense since he hasn't played during the slump. If anything you're only showing how much they need him
        Ball Don't Lie

Comment

why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
          Hear me out. It's pretty clear that we are struggling mightily right now and we need some sort of boost to get us going again. DD is sporting a .494 ts% this season which is Josh smith territory and has 2 years left on his deal also similar to Smith. Since Smith has been released the Pistons have won 6 straight and have been playing terrific basketball. Dropping DD may be a "WTF?" moment at first but it may be the boost to get us out of this slump similar to Detroit's situation.
          This is Silly and makes no sense. He's not even playing for us right now .. how would dropping him get us out of a slump?! Ridiculous. Next.

Comment

I'm dumber for reading this. I know its an opinion, but its pure rubbish.

Comment

You guys sound like the Piston's fans who thought dropping Smith would be the official sign of tank. It can be addition by subtraction.
              Last edited by why_you_mad_tho; Fri Jan 9, 2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
                You guys sound like the Piston's fans who thought dropping Smith would be the official sign of tank.
                But the two situations are nothing alike ... Nothing at all.

We basically did the "Josh Smith" with Rudy Gay last year. Demar is NOT a Josh Smith.

I'm not even sure you'll get mcHAPPY or MACK11 (two of the more vocal DeTractors) on board with you on this one.

And again, I'll just leave this here until you answer it:
                Joey wrote: View Post
                He's not even playing for us right now .. how would dropping him get us out of a slump?!
                Last edited by Joey; Fri Jan 9, 2015, 12:57 PM.

Comment

What hell?

This doesn't even make sense
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

No matter how much you might hate DeRozan, I guarantee he has at least 1 significant thing going for him that Smith didn't... trade value!

If you think the team is better without DeRozan, that's your opinion. The idea of simply cutting him in just plain invalid. If you want him gone, trade him.

Comment

Annnnnd I think this thread has run its course.

Shuttin'er down!

Comment

Working...
                      X