Game #36: Toronto Raptors 109 - Boston Celtics 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    lowe didnt even have a 'quote'. and what tone and voice??? you seem to be letting your opinion of JV affect how you're hearing things. all he said was he was getting the impression they didn't like JV (and specifically NOT from the raptors organization). there were no 'sources' other than the obvious impression when he constantly gets pulled in the 4th quarter (or immediately after 1-2 slip ups).

i just listened to the podcast for the 2nd time in case i missed his 'negative' phrasing and tone of voice. there was absolutely none??

I think Lowe is just a really big JV fan and pretty much is just baffled by the lack of JV in general.

Got the impression that he knows people in the league who feel the same, and aren't sure why the raps are doing what they're doing with him. He just used that information and his own opinion to come to what he must have thought was the logical conclusion of the raps not liking him

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      lowe didnt even have a 'quote'. and what tone and voice??? you seem to be letting your opinion of JV affect how you're hearing things. all he said was he was getting the impression they didn't like JV (and specifically NOT from the raptors organization). there were no 'sources' other than the obvious impression when he constantly gets pulled in the 4th quarter (or immediately after 1-2 slip ups).

i just listened to the podcast for the 2nd time in case i missed his 'negative' phrasing and tone of voice. there was absolutely none??
      Lol, this is getting insane. I've been a massive JV supporter since day 1 (and still am, by the way), but I put forward a couple of ideas about the possibility that things with him might not be 100% peachy, and all of the sudden I have an 'opinion' that's biasing my judgement. Jeez.

By 'quote', I meant what Lowe himself said in the pod. And I didn't say he had " 'negative' phrasing and tone of voice" - re-read the post more carefully, if you care.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I like that JV is vocal and is a bit of a winer. It works in the NBA. When you compete hard I have no problems when you hate the whistle. Eventually you'll get the benefit of the doubt.. and I'll take that.

As long as he's not punching a fan out, kicking a camera man, or throwing a chair into the stands.. I'm cool with it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          I like that JV is vocal and is a bit of a winer. It works in the NBA. When you compete hard I have no problems when you hate the whistle. Eventually you'll get the benefit of the doubt.. and I'll take that.

As long as he's not punching a fan out, kicking a camera man, or throwing a chair into the stands.. I'm cool with it.
          He's definitely not an angry drunk but a moody one

Comment

• Good links anyone?
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Hope Jennings passes up open layups for fadeaway jumpers like he did a few weeks ago..

Comment

• Man this BALL MOVEMENT
                ILOVEIT its AMAZING
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• JV loves playing against Drummond. Looking great early.

Comment

Working...
                  X