• Time
  • Show
Clear All

consmap wrote: View Post
    Wouldn't be a bad warmup for him.
    Yeah even though Philly has won 3 of their last 4 lol
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Hey JV: get under Drummond's skin tonight. This game will be won/lost near the rim.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Yeah even though Philly has won 3 of their last 4 lol
        Don't you even think about it.... This forum would look like nuked place if we lose to Sixers...

Comment

I see them abusing penetration and pnr again.. Jennings is good at penetrating, their bigs have to be covered, SVG is a coach, who will prepare his players for this. I have a bad feeling about this.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            I see them abusing penetration and pnr again.. Jennings is good at penetrating, their bigs have to be covered, SVG is a coach, who will prepare his players for this. I have a bad feeling about this.
            Jennings play is a huge reason for their turnaround. Better shot selection. He always could drive, but rarely did in the sense of looking to finish with a high % shot. He'd often pull up or do something totally random instead, and end up taking a bad shot.

Need to try and bait him into jumpers. Need to bring out the Jennings we've seen over the years.

Comment

even dj augustin has been playing great. drives all of the time and kicks out really well.

Comment

JV has played Drummond pretty well.. and Lowry >>>>>>>>> Jennings. The key to success would be stopping Monroe. I'm hoping Amir has a good game. We'll need him.

Comment

One thing, which I am looking forward to is James Johnson facial dunk on Drummond. Last time was, pre sequel of epic action movie, which is yet to come.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                    I'm going to be courtside tonight!!!
                    What do you look like? ? (Dont lie!)
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Bookies better offer odds on Drummond falling for JVs pumpfake lol

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        JJ in your avatar, I don't know why, but for me:

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post

Comment

good test from a hot team

Comment

Nobody' mentioned this, but the Pistons have been shooting a ton of 3's lately. Prior to SVG, team record was 32 attempted 3's.

Last 2 games, 43 vs Hawks and 33 vs Nets. Meeks is deadly and rounding into form after missing the 1st 22 games this year and they picked up Tolliver at Chritmas.

Monroe is often called a poor defender, but is that myth or reality? My money's on myth.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                You got Princess Leia on a chain tonight?
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X