Game #37: Detroit Pistons 114 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    Casey didn't turn the ball over or miss the wide open shots, you ninnies.
    Get that garbage outta here

He called that last floater at the timeout Rofl. Imagine if pat Riley or SVG was our coach. Would that be the game finishing play ? If you even hesitate you're just being dumb bro
    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

I thought the Raps played well, with a lot of effort. People are complaining about the coaching, which they always do, but I didn't see any glaring miscalculation.

The Raps lost because they made more mistakes than Detroit. Some of the turnovers were straight up embarrassing.
      The only absolutely glaring coaching mistake I saw was the team was unprepared for Detroit's adjustments to start the 3rd.
      @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• 19 turnovers. There's the game right there.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          If they keep going to JV like they did in first half in the future, this loss ain't bad.
          i highly doubt it. expect the iso post ups to return

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Lowry lost that game for us.

Couldn't do ANYTHING on Jennings, committed 7 turnovers and shot 3/12
            He was due for a stinker. He was playing out of his mind for so long.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              well you get guys who can do it. That's where GM starts working
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                how the fuck are people on here still defending casey?

major cognitive dissonance on here.
                They will defend him till the day he's gone regardless of what he does
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Tonight followed from JV's beast of a 3rd against the Celtics. I hope it's a sign that they're running more plays for him under the basket going forward.
                  @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• The MAIN problem is the offence. They play way too fucking fast it doesn't make any sense! Reckless plays left and right hence the dumb turnovers hence the easy/open shots for the opposing teams.

Raps could've been up by 20+ pts in the 1st if not for all the turnovers and the dumb plays offensively.

Lowry iso in the 4th doesn't make any sense. JV only missed only ONE shot in his game ONE.

Last thing, this was Ross best game in weeks and he's still pretty bad. Some of the shots that he took in this game was astonishing.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                      The only absolutely glaring coaching mistake I saw was the team was unprepared for Detroit's adjustments to start the 3rd.
                      Casey mismanaged JV and Amir in the first. This led to foul trouble since neither TH or 2Pats can handle Drummond. Foul trouble leads to poor rim protection. Then Casey went all ISO happy late in the fourth.

Comment

• We lose again!? Damn this is getting bad. What was the problem this time? I'm so glad I continue to miss these games. It would be sooooo painful to watch
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          The MAIN problem is the offence. They play way too fucking fast it doesn't make any sense! Reckless plays left and right hence the dumb turnovers hence the easy/open shots for the opposing teams.

Raps could've been up by 20+ pts in the 1st if not for all the turnovers and the dumb plays offensively.

Lowry iso in the 4th doesn't make any sense. JV only missed only ONE shot in his game ONE.

Last thing, this was Ross best game in weeks and he's still pretty bad. Some of the shots that he took in this game was astonishing.
                          These crazy shots happen because Casey doesnt care about offense. DD said himself DC doesnt care what they do on offense smh

All of our guards take reckless shots all the time
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                            Get that garbage outta here

He called that last floater at the timeout Rofl. Imagine if pat Riley or SVG was our coach. Would that be the game finishing play ? If you even hesitate you're just being dumb bro
                            Fast Amir screen at the top of the key before the defense can set, Lowry drives and gets a shot at the basket he can make. Amir was seriously two inches to the left from having a clear path to get the putback, but one of the Pistons managed to recover in the nick of time to give him a bump.

Nope, it ain't rocket science, but not a terrible playcall.

Comment

Fast Amir screen at the top of the key before the defense can set, Lowry drives and gets a shot at the basket he can make. Amir was seriously two inches to the left from having a clear path to get the putback, but one of the Pistons managed to recover in the nick of time to give him a bump.

Nope, it ain't rocket science, but not a terrible playcall.
                              Never worked before bound to work next time.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                We lose again!? Damn this is getting bad. What was the problem this time? I'm so glad I continue to miss these games. It would be sooooo painful to watch
                                it wasn't painful to watch. It was great and exciting ball. Maybe you should chill the fuck out and root for your team. Christ it's like first time you see this team lose yo.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X