Game #37: Detroit Pistons 114 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Well once again another team scores over 100 points, JV gets ignored as the game goes on, Lowry can't defend another point guard, our guards take a plethora of stupid shots and Casey can't run a proper play at the end of the game, so yea I would say that's painful to watch. Same old same old.
    Yeah whatever man
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Ridiculous. Time to man up and play.
      Give him time. He tore a freaking tendon.
      @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Ridiculous. Time to man up and play.
        How can an NBA player say hes 100% and still not play wtf?

Our team is falling apart and DD is talking about practice?
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Release the rehabbing DeRozan on the Sixers. But even the Sixers will be like the Stevens Celtics now, so they better play them hard. The Covington guy at SF is their semi-savior and good soldier who clearly and deservedly won the starting rotation. Sixers have some belief they can win any team, and the superior team must not let up on this team.

Only NYK you can get a case of ghonnaereha and be shit-faced, and still beat that team by 20.

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
            Yeah. Kinda. But, JV didn't ever really get into serious foul trouble and him getting those weak calls were hardly on Casey. The offense was poor in the second half, but I see that more as a function of the lack of a plan for the Pistons' adjusting to JV getting all he wanted in the first half. Casey's fault to an extent, but the the guards were getting decent looks.
            Piston used Joel Anthony. It looked early that JV could back Monroe down. Up 10 there isn't a reason to use Amir or JV if they can put 2Pats and TH. Save any fouls for the second half. Second half they had to pull TH and sub JV early. Use it or lose it. Casey missed an opportunity to save his bigs fouls for the second half the important half.

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
              Give him time. He tore a freaking tendon.
              Well he said he's fully healed so????
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Im an Anti-fan? Sure man lmao

When DC is gone thats when were gonna do something
                Nah ... you're alright. You just get really upset when the team loses.

There are guys on the board here that seem to enjoy watching the team lose more than they win, because it gives them the opportunity to complain about how much the team sucks. It's like hating is a sport for them.

MACK11 wrote: View Post

Okay, maybe you are an anti-fan, LOL. This is a meaningless mid-season game, let a guy recover.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

ahaha never realized how much that speech relates to DD right now

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Ok...looking at positives though.

JV had beast game and controlled Drummond to the point where SVG benched in forth. Bodes well for us in the future. With or without Casey.
                    I didnt see the 4th til the last 2 mins. How much did JV play in 4th?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      I didnt see the 4th til the last 2 mins. How much did JV play in 4th?
                      until last 2 i think lmao
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• And why does nobody here like Monroe? He could pair well with JV for us, depending on the cost.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          until last 2 i think lmao
                          Who knows everyone ignored him after the third

Comment

• You win in the fourth quarter by playing inside out basketball and getting to the line , not by shooting random 3s.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              And why does nobody here like Monroe? He could pair well with JV for us, depending on the cost.
                              JV scored 30 on him

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                                Nah ... you're alright. You just get really upset when the team loses.

There are guys on the board here that seem to enjoy watching the team lose more than they win, because it gives them the opportunity to complain about how much the team sucks. It's like hating is a sport for them.
                                This one poster, i forgot who it was, actually said, "This is why i hate wins" because someone was praising casey in the celtics win. smh
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X