WOW .... wasn't expecting that outcome.

Deutschland über alles

Comment

Wow Germany annihilated Argentina. :O
      Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Gurk wrote: View Post
        Wow Germany annihilated Argentina. :O
        Definitely took my by surprise Gurk. Schweinsteiger was brilliant today. Although he didn't score his fantastic free kick cross to Muller was gorgeous and his march to the net through the entire Argentina defence to set up Friedrich's goal was beautiful too. Played great defensively on Messi and Tevez smothering them with every chance he could.

Comment

germany should have no trouble beating spain this time around. They pass the ball and always deliver on their chances. if u can beat argentina 4-0 anything less than a world cup final appearance would be disappointing

Comment

BoxMan wrote: View Post
            germany should have no trouble beating spain this time around. They pass the ball and always deliver on their chances. if u can beat argentina 4-0 anything less than a world cup final appearance would be disappointing
            I don't know about beating them with "no trouble". Spain are an amazing team and can beat anyone, anyday. We're definitely hurt with Mueller having to sit this game out because of the two yellow cards and Cesc Fàbregas is apparently back in the line-up for Spain.

Argentina were notably weak in the back line especially the middle. Everyone knew this coming into the World Cup. They just had an explosive offense to make up for that glaring weakness. In my opinion Spain is a much better and more well rounded team than Argentina. If Germany win, it will be by the skin of their teeth.

Comment

Mueller is out?! that sucks. you are right when you say argentina lacked defense majorly but i dont see spain catching up to germany if they score early. do you think the addition of cesc fabregas back injects some life back into Spains offense?

Comment

Netherlands vs Germany BOOK IT!

Comment

Mueller is out?! that sucks. you are right when you say argentina lacked defense majorly but i dont see spain catching up to germany if they score early. do you think the addition of cesc fabregas back injects some life back into Spains offense?
                  Yup, Mueller get's the mandatory one game suspension. Timing couldn't be worse.

Cesc I think is the key to Spain's senior team. Both offensively and defensively. He's Spain's version of Schweisteiger. Very much can control the flow to a game.

Comment

Netherlands vs Germany BOOK IT!
                    *knocks on wood*

Comment

Don't worry. Spain will be difficult team to overcome. With Cesc Fabregas prolly replacing Torres Spain will be better IMO. Germany is an awesome team no doubt though. Let's see what happens now.

Comment

Spain vs Germany should be a classic!

It sucks cuz of work though I'll only be able to catch the first half. Unless...*cough* *cough*...yup i think i feel a cold coming on!

It would be sicc if La Furia Roja made it to the finals but the way Germany has been playing I see them winning this one.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                          Spain vs Germany should be a classic!

It sucks cuz of work though I'll only be able to catch the first half. Unless...*cough* *cough*...yup i think i feel a cold coming on!

It would be sicc if La Furia Roja made it to the finals but the way Germany has been playing I see them winning this one.
                          lol it would be good idea to stay home this match is gonna be a nailbiter

Comment

Germany lost WOW wat Chokers!

Comment

Woot woot. Good game Doc. Spain played awesome and dominated possesion. That took a lot away from the Germans

Comment

Germany lost WOW wat Chokers!
                                How did they choke? Nobody picked them to even make it as far as they did. AND, they were the underdogs today so please explain to me how they choked?

Spain put it too us this afternoon and deserved the win. We had no flow in the midfield at all and couldn't move the ball forward. Not having Mueller really hurt us.

Well deserved win from Spain though.

Go Netherlands.

Comment

Working...
                                X