No announcement yet.

Game #39: Atlanta Hawks 110 - Toronto Raptors 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get it though.... 90 percent of the posters on here expected us to lose this one (except brave Scraptor).....why is everyone freaking out??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      but apparently you can only play well with top personnel. look at the hawks rosters and someone tell me seriously they expected them to be 31-8 right now
      I expected us to be 31-8 right now

Comment

• wow! got out of the car when lowry had that offensive foul and the raps were down by 5 or 7. Just checked the halftime score. what a disastrous end to the half

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Warriors are the best team in the NBA.

Hawks are the hottest team in the NBA.
          Tomayto ... tomato. You know what I mean.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            I used to get angry but at this point it's the same shit different day lmao
            they are back to underdog status lmao
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              I'm not even mad loool this ain't new to me
              Yea lol. At this point against good teams I can predict exactly how the game is going to go. It's just sad how you can go from being so good to being so bad . Can we hire a coach from the Spurs. Anyone, I'll take any of them.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                I don't get it though.... 90 percent of the posters on here expected us to lose this one (except brave Scraptor).....why is everyone freaking out??

it'd be great to be proven wrong once in a while

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  wow! got out of the car when lowry had that offensive foul and the raps were down by 5 or 7. Just checked the halftime score. what a disastrous end to the half
                  Get back into your car!
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Yea lol. At this point against good teams I can predict exactly how the game is going to go. It's just sad how you can go from being so good to being so bad . Can we hire a coach from the Spurs. Anyone, I'll take any of them.
                    Is Mike Brown available?

OG is our king

Comment

I don't get it though.... 90 percent of the posters on here expected us to lose this one (except brave Scraptor).....why is everyone freaking out??

because the raptors basketball team is not playing basketball. they're taking turns going 1 on 5. it's terrible offense, terrible to watch, and a reflection of an imbecile head coach.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Not Jaque Vaughn but anyone else is good

Comment

• Raptors R not a good team they know how to play together that is it. Playoffs we may get swept.

Comment

lol very true. It's just because we are still fans of this team we hope they would at least improve on their flaws. I don't mind us losing but not the way we've been losing to good teams. Losing because of ISO ball and zero defense is not good. If neither of these things improve this team has no hope going forward. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Already got the post game beverages ready to go

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                because the raptors basketball team is not playing basketball. they're taking turns going 1 on 5. it's terrible offense, terrible to watch, and a reflection of an imbecile head coach.
                                Exactly. It's more so the way we are playing not the fact that we are losing. These bad habits will fuck us over going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X