No announcement yet.

Game #39: Atlanta Hawks 110 - Toronto Raptors 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point winning against sub 500 teams means nothing to me because that isn't doing anything for us come playoff time. We still can't beat good teams and we are always getting exposed by them. *Sigh* I just knew it was too good to be true. This is why I I'm always worried with this team or pessimistic. They always end up coming back down to earth.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Key numbers since Christmas:

3 point shooting:
      GV: 41.7
      Lowry: 35.3
      Pat: 32.4
      Ross: 29.8
      Lou: 29.5

NetRtg (+/- per 100 poss):
      JV: -13.4
      Amir: -7.4
      Ross: -6.6
      Lowry: -3.3

These are two gigantic concerns moving forward. The shooting is gone and the starters are getting killed.
      @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
        Some people are content with mediocrity. Look at Leafs nation
        Yup... So the solution was to tank so that we can be like the 76ers.... Some fans just complain soo much. I mean we just lost to the hottest team in the league....they killed us, but I don't think we should forget where we came from. A new coach can't save this team.... The players need to step up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          ..And 2nd of all?
          Lol

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            Yup... So the solution was to tank so that we can be like the 76ers.... Some fans just complain soo much. I mean we just lost to the hottest team in the league....they killed us, but I don't think we should forget where we came from. A new coach can't save this team.... The players need to step up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            If you've been watching, this team has played like shit most of the year. Winning against bottom feeders shouldn't be enough to overlook this.

Comment

• Frequent lurker, infrequent poster, but that game made me compelled to comment. The offense was totally broken tonight; we'll go nowhere with constant isolation basketball. Hawks played a beautiful game - honestly, first time I've really watched them since their winning run, as I typically only have time to see our games - and credit to them. The gulf in class was evident from the beginning. Incredibly frustrating watch!

Comment

• Not Too Xabi wrote: View Post
                Frequent lurker, infrequent poster, but that game made me compelled to comment. The offense was totally broken tonight; we'll go nowhere with constant isolation basketball. Hawks played a beautiful game - honestly, first time I've really watched them since their winning run, as I typically only have time to see our games - and credit to them. The gulf in class was evident from the beginning. Incredibly frustrating watch!
                For an infrequent poster, this post was...

...not too shabby.
                OG is our king

Comment

Frequent lurker, infrequent poster, but that game made me compelled to comment. The offense was totally broken tonight; we'll go nowhere with constant isolation basketball. Hawks played a beautiful game - honestly, first time I've really watched them since their winning run, as I typically only have time to see our games - and credit to them. The gulf in class was evident from the beginning. Incredibly frustrating watch!
                  They move the ball well. But the way they're shooting the ball right now is not sustainable. They're just playing with a lot of confidence.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I wonder if the spurs have any more coaches ripe for poaching?
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

Come back to Liverpool Xabi
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        They move the ball well. But the way they're shooting the ball right now is not sustainable. They're just playing with a lot of confidence.
                        i dont see how it isn't sustainable. basically everyone on the team are shooters. and especially against teams with shitty defense like the raptors.

Comment

• Comment

why isn't it sustainable? when you take efficient shots, for the most part, you get efficient results

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              Come back to Liverpool Xabi
                              If only.

consmap wrote: View Post
                              For an infrequent poster, this post was...

...not too shabby.
                              Thank you, sir!

Comment

They have the 5th best ORTG and DRTG per nba.com, and 2nd best NetRtg. They hold opponents to the 4th lowest FG% (7th for opposing 3%). Their D should be sustainable.

The ball does move well, and they have lots of good shooters getting open shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X