Game #39: Atlanta Hawks 110 - Toronto Raptors 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    lol very true. It's just because we are still fans of this team we hope they would at least improve on their flaws. I don't mind us losing but not the way we've been losing to good teams. Losing because of ISO ball and zero defense is not good. If neither of these things improve this team has no hope going forward. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.
    Well you guys need to remember it's a long season.....look at the Pacers last year after the all-star break..... We're still 3rd in the east man.... No need to get irrational yet.....I don't blame Casey for Ross shitting the bed. I don't blame Casey for PPAT missing shots he normally makes. Let's see how we play in the second half....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      I feel like if the Raptors went on a 33 game winning streak then lost 3 in a row people would think the 33 game streak was a fluke and the 3 losses were indicative of the real team.
      No you don't.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        I feel like if the Raptors went on a 33 game winning streak then lost 3 in a row people would think the 33 game streak was a fluke and the 3 losses were indicative of the real team.
        if we play this way on that win streak then for sure it's a fluke. NO successful team wins this way

Comment

• Hard to keep it close at 2-12.
          @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• I'm going to message Bebe after the game asking him in a nice way wtf is wrong with this team. Will let you guys know what is going on!

Comment

• cinqueda wrote: View Post
              I wish we hadn't gotten hot enough to have that number 1 offence for a while, on the bright side casey's "iso and if that doesn't work iso from further away" is being proven to not be viable, give me a top 10 defence please, give it to the hot hand offence I'm ok with, but if we're shooting 29% maybe we need to take some more efficient shots...also turnovers, some of them were on the first pass of the possession seriously.
              Positive thinking; they were on the last pass of the possession.

Comment

• finally, kid scores.

Comment

• The NBA must have a secret magnet in the hoop that turns on when a player shoots over JV.

Comment

• K I'm almost done.

Comment

• Terrible defensive team with Ross out there.

Comment

• warriors vs thunder right now if anyone is interested

Comment

• Game looks over already.

Comment

• theyre just picking us apart while our guys stand around

Comment

• Who wants an open 3?

Raptors will give it to you
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Korver with the 3 over JV. On goes the magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X