Clear All

• #FireCasey

#FireCasey
    Yes
    70.77%
    No
    29.23%
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Is this officially Day 1 (Jan. 16, 2015) of the RR countdown till he is fired?

Personally I'm on somewhere over day 300...

Comment

He isn't getting fired unless we get blown out like 4-5 times in a row or don't make the playoffs.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

He shouldn't have gotten the contract extension. His defensive schemes are played out and his offense is non existence and relies on ISO ball.

Comment

^ true dat.

I was hoping Masai was smart enough to hire SVG or Lionel Hollins

Comment

jonnywalker wrote: View Post
            ^ true dat.

It was an unfortunate situation because he overachieved in a weak conference and division. The same thing is happening this year, but we are able to actually see the flaws the team is facing. There really isn't much drive from the players, and the schemes have just been so piss poor.

Comment

jonnywalker wrote: View Post
              ^ true dat.

Lionel Hollins? ugh...no thanks.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Why would you throw this season out of the window by firing Casey? Are you for real?

Just be patient guys.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Why would you throw this season out of the window by firing Casey? Are you for real?

Just be patient guys.
                  Keeping him is throwing out the season. Talent wise the Raptor will finish fourth regardless of Division. His coaching is sucking the confidence out of the players. Even if they play balls to the wall his defense is crap encouraging guys to be out of position and there is no offensive strategy. Every passing game there are flaws that will need to be fixed and the longer it goes on the worse it gets.

Comment

I was going to create a thread " What can we at RR do to get Casey fired? "...... But this will do.

Love Casey as a dude, not as a coach. Feel bad for him , he seems like he genuinely cares but really has low basketball iq.
                    Like at this point Leo/Jack.. Heck.. Matt devlin sees the game better than Casey does.

Casey is a racist as well toward JV. Jonas is playing like an All Star when you allow him to play HIS game( not Casey's game) but they refuse to go to him on plays he likes. It's not the players fault . As a coach / managing staff you every right to force your players to do whatever you wish. That's their jobs.

Piece of shit does not run an offense and his defensive system is fit for the 97 bulls yet his dumb ass can't see what I can see lol
                    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Casey should not be fired in-season. If the playoffs go badly, sure, you can cut him loose then.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        Casey should not be fired in-season. If the playoffs go badly, sure, you can cut him loose then.
                        Who has the patience for that? He's obviously trash with no potential. I hope the raptors don't make the playoffs or lose 4-0 first round so the average raptor fan won't be deceived by Casey
                        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                          I was going to create a thread " What can we at RR do to get Casey fired? "...... But this will do.

Love Casey as a dude, not as a coach. Feel bad for him , he seems like he genuinely cares but really has low basketball iq.
                          Like at this point Leo/Jack.. Heck.. Matt devlin sees the game better than Casey does.

Casey is a racist as well toward JV. Jonas is playing like an All Star when you allow him to play HIS game( not Casey's game) but they refuse to go to him on plays he likes. It's not the players fault . As a coach / managing staff you every right to force your players to do whatever you wish. That's their jobs.

Piece of shit does not run an offense and his defensive system is fit for the 97 bulls yet his dumb ass can't see what I can see lol
                          Come now. Criticize him for things that are real.
                          @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            why, exactly?

continuity? who actually wants to have continuity for the rest of this season? that just means bad defensive schemes and pure ISO offence.

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post

things are looking shitty, but this was the stupidest rant i've read in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X