No announcement yet.

#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So there is 5:30 left in the first half (down 53-35), and the only question left is, how long before it happens? Tonight, tomorrow, next week?

Personally, I think Masai is going to act quick. If this game was in TO, I wouldn't be shocked if I happened tonight. My guess is 24 hours. DC is gone at some point Monday.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      So there is 5:30 left in the first half (down 53-35), and the only question left is, how long before it happens? Tonight, tomorrow, next week?

Personally, I think Masai is going to act quick. If this game was in TO, I wouldn't be shocked if I happened tonight. My guess is 24 hours. DC is gone at some point Monday.
      Nuh uhhhhhhhhhhh!! We got this one!

Comment

• Is it possible to leave DC in DC?

Comment

So there is 5:30 left in the first half (down 53-35), and the only question left is, how long before it happens? Tonight, tomorrow, next week?

48-72 hours.

Go back to TO

24 hours clear out lockers and do exit interviews

Then 1-2 days to act.

Comment

• I think it's in that 48-72 hour window, too. Maybe even 24-48 hours. Last year, Ujiri moved really fast on the contract extension for Casey, which to me says that it's extremely important in Ujiri's mind to get coaching sorted out early in the offseason and build out from there. Given that it's probably going to take a few weeks at least to find a new head-coach, Ujiri's going to get the firing out of the way ASAP.

Comment

why wait, leave him behind at the airport and mail all of his things to him.

Comment

• Bye felicia

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                  why wait, leave him behind at the airport and mail all of his things to him.
                  That is probably the first post of yours that I agree with.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Comment

• Grange made a really good point in his article, and I agree. What I haven't seen from this team is taking accountability for their absolutely crap play. Watching every other playoff series you see effort and fight from other teams, even the bucks and nets, who, by all intents and purposes should've been dead and gone by now.

Firing Casey would be letting these guys off the hook way too easily. They should be embarrassed, they played like absolute crap and I'm sure we could've gotten the previous year's 3 on 3 RR champs and they would've at least played with pride and heart. They embarrassed us, the city and themselves, and instead of hearing that we hear "we got unlucky" or "we had bad karma" or whatever bullshit we hear from Lowry and Demar on a nightly basis

I agree Casey is flawed, and should hold his guys waaaaaayy more accountable (not to mention his absolutely infuriating rotations and dumbfounding substitution patterns) and yeah, I'd ideally like a better coach, but from his exit interview I felt that Lowry couldn't wait for Case to be fired so he could blame his terribly low BBIQ on the coach's ineptitudes.
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Grange made a really good point in his article, and I agree. What I haven't seen from this team is taking accountability for their absolutely crap play. Watching every other playoff series you see effort and fight from other teams, even the bucks and nets, who, by all intents and purposes should've been dead and gone by now.

Firing Casey would be letting these guys off the hook way too easily. They should be embarrassed, they played like absolute crap and I'm sure we could've gotten the previous year's 3 on 3 RR champs and they would've at least played with pride and heart. They embarrassed us, the city and themselves, and instead of hearing that we hear "we got unlucky" or "we had bad karma" or whatever bullshit we hear from Lowry and Demar on a nightly basis

I agree Casey is flawed, and should hold his guys waaaaaayy more accountable (not to mention his absolutely infuriating rotations and dumbfounding substitution patterns) and yeah, I'd ideally like a better coach, but from his exit interview I felt that Lowry couldn't wait for Case to be fired so he could blame his terribly low BBIQ on the coach's ineptitudes.
                          The terrible play is encouraged by Casey. Raptors fought for 1Q before the small ball- chuck - no rebound squad comes in and gets crushed. Can't fight the other team and your own coach

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            The terrible play is encouraged by Casey. Raptors fought for 1Q before the small ball- chuck - no rebound squad comes in and gets crushed. Can't fight the other team and your own coach
                            Completely agree... This team and Casey deserve each other.

But it would be waaaaaaay waaaaaaayyy to easy on the players if we just fire Casey. It would be like patting them on the head saying "it's ok that you ignore all the plays you run in practice and take contested fadeaway jumpers with 17 seconds left on the shot clock Demar! That was all Casey's fault anyways!!!"

I agree he should do more to keep his players in line and fucking coach some basketball. But fuck, let these guys play with each other one more year. Not to see if they can "prove something", but because this boneheaded group of low-iq chuckers deserves this low-iq coach

Firing him now is like telling a serial killer "it's ok you murdered 17 people, your parents were bad to you!!!"
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              Completely agree... This team and Casey deserve each other.

But it would be waaaaaaay waaaaaaayyy to easy on the players if we just fire Casey. It would be like patting them on the head saying "it's ok that you ignore all the plays you run in practice and take contested fadeaway jumpers with 17 seconds left on the shot clock Demar! That was all Casey's fault anyways!!!"

I agree he should do more to keep his players in line and fucking coach some basketball. But fuck, let these guys play with each other one more year. Not to see if they can "prove something", but because this boneheaded group of low-iq chuckers deserves this low-iq coach

Firing him now is like telling a serial killer "it's ok you murdered 17 people, your parents were bad to you!!!"
                              Why are we comparing a basketball coach to a serial killer?
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Who is suggesting we JUST fire Casey? I'm certainly not. We should fire Casey because he is terrible. And make sweeping changes to the roster because it is flawed.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X