#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter N wrote: View Post
    You gotta stop doing the gif pics. Or at least do more subtle ones, I think this last one is about to give me a seizure.
    From Hashtags to GIFs you guys are coming in swinging on me but you know what? Just like Chuck, I only bleed on the inside. How's a spinning football? Can you handle that?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      From Hashtags to GIFs you guys are coming in swinging on me but you know what? Just like Chuck, I only bleed on the inside. How's a spinning football? Can you handle that?
      How about a GIF that doesn't move? Could you try that?

Comment

• A Casey replacement? Just came acrossthis:

Turner may have benefitted in particular from his interaction with Celtics assistant Jay Larranaga, considered by most to be future head coach material in the NBA. Larranaga is the latest coach to tackle the enigma of Turner’s jump shot. “He just helped me as a player, growing and preparing. He’s a good coach and a good mentor,” said Turner. “Everything is preparation. My catch and shoot still has a ways to go. But we talk about the overall game. Shooting is just one part.”

Boston Herald
        Havent heard of him before but if he is on Brad Stevens staff and has this kind of cred then worth looking into.

Comment

• Shaka Smart is all locked as the new Texas Longhorns coach, but I love his coaching style, none the less.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12806361

Comment

• Does anyone know exactly where DC is currently?

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
              i come to this site to see if casey has been fired
              and everytime im disappointed ....
              That's just what I'm doing now

Comment

• Think it'll happen after playoffs are over like others have suggested

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  Shaka Smart is all locked as the new Texas Longhorns coach, but I love his coaching style, none the less.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12806361
                  His coaching style could never work in the NBA
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Does anyone know exactly where DC is currently?
                    My guess would be Seattle.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      My guess would be Seattle.
                      As far away from Toronto as possible?

Comment

• Why isn't he fired yet?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          Why isn't he fired yet?
                          I have asked myself the same question at least 5 times today already.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            I have asked myself the same question at least 5 times today already.
                            If Masai is waiting for a coach that is not available until next year, why not promote an assistant on an interim basis for the year and go from there? I wonder if there is a reasonable reason why he would hang onto Casey for this next year? I can't think of one.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              As far away from Toronto as possible?
                              LOL

No.

That is his offseason home.

I assume from his years with the Sonics.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                If Masai is waiting for a coach that is not available until next year, why not promote an assistant on an interim basis for the year and go from there? I wonder if there is a reasonable reason why he would hang onto Casey for this next year? I can't think of one.
                                I'm with you. No logical reason to keep Casey unless Masai was happy with what we saw on the court.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X