#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    what a fucking idiot this guy is. Sigh, we're going to be killed in the playoffs again.
    If they make it

Comment

• This guy will get out coached again if they make it to the playoffs, I have no faith in him because he makes the same dumb decisions throughout the game.

If Masai wants to continue with Casey then this year is another write-off without improvement.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        This guy will get out coached again if they make it to the playoffs, I have no faith in him because he makes the same dumb decisions throughout the game.

If Masai wants to continue with Casey then this year is another write-off without improvement.
        Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't get the Biyombo obsession... it has to be Masai making Casey play because of his African heritage. There's no logical explanation for that sieve to be getting so much floor time. He's not going to improve on O at this point, so why not give Bebe a go? This organization does not do a good job of putting its young talent in a position to progress and succeed.

I don't know what good it us for them to have 2 first rounders this year, they wont get PT until their 3rd year at best... over use of Ross from the get-go, under use of JV is STILL HAPPENING, Delon will be lucky to get in 40 games this year barring injury.

Frustrating loss to say the least!!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            I don't get the Biyombo obsession... it has to be Masai making Casey play because of his African heritage. There's no logical explanation for that sieve to be getting so much floor time. He's not going to improve on O at this point, so why not give Bebe a go? This organization does not do a good job of putting its young talent in a position to progress and succeed.

I don't know what good it us for them to have 2 first rounders this year, they wont get PT until their 3rd year at best... over use of Ross from the get-go, under use of JV is STILL HAPPENING, Delon will be lucky to get in 40 games this year barring injury.

Frustrating loss to say the least!!
            He had a Salmons obsession too even when he was the worst NBA player offensively

Comment

• I really like Casey, the man, but I've now had it with him as a head coach. Tonight was my tipping point and I highly doubt there's any way he can regain any sort of trust I had in him before. Unless we go 4-1 on this road trip, then maybe.

Comment

• Holee crap. JV doesn't play the entire second half allowing the defence to assume 5 vs 4 postures. JV didn't do the best in the first half, but my god, you have to adjust when the offense stalls because the defense just stop caring about the roll man in the PnR! How could Casey allow that to go on in the 4th??
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I hope that Casey is consistent with benchings for defense this season. Like when Lowry gets torched by people like DJ Augustin, is he going to sit his ass down? I mean it was DMC after all. Carroll didn't exactly slow down Gay very much either.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    I hope that Casey is consistent with benchings for defense this season. Like when Lowry gets torched by people like DJ Augustin, is he going to sit his ass down? I mean it was DMC after all. Carroll didn't exactly slow down Gay very much either.
                    No. This is the Kyle and Demar show. Jose could drop 50 on Kyle and he would still get his 36-40 minutes.

Comment

I don't know what good it us for them to have 2 first rounders this year, they wont get PT until their 3rd year at best...
                      That's the thing with the whole Bruno & Wright picks, as of right now we are suffering because those two can't contribute at the NBA level and our bench is thin and it doesn't look like those two will ever be stars in this league so why did we pick them anyways?! that's on Masai right there, we are kind of behind because of it.

Comment

That's the thing with the whole Bruno & Wright picks, as of right now we are suffering because those two can't contribute at the NBA level and our bench is thin and it doesn't look like those two will ever be stars in this league so why did we pick them anyways?! that's on Masai right there, we are kind of behind because of it.
                        The problem is they need to play in order to learn the NBA game. I agree that some of this has to be on Masai.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to see the treadmill moving and the Raps are on it.

Comment

They are 20th picks, you won't get a great player at that pick, especially during their rookie season, unless you get extremely lucky. Bruno has a high ceiling, and could become a decent starter in the future, which is why he was picked.

Also you should have noticed by now that Casey isn't good with young players.
                          Last edited by A.I; Mon Nov 16, 2015, 02:42 AM.

Comment

The problem is they need to play in order to learn the NBA game. I agree that some of this has to be on Masai.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to see the treadmill moving and the Raps are on it.
                            Lets hope its all part of a master plan and we are getting Horford in the offseason (KD is not happening), Demar walks cause we ain't giving him more then $15 per season (we sign batum instead) and we finally get some real shooters on this bench (we trade Ross and Patterson for more reliable help while we draft a really good player).

Almost forgot the most important thing: we are getting a bloody new coach!!
                            Last edited by Hotshot; Mon Nov 16, 2015, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Masai Is Top3 GM!!!

Casey Does not develop Young Stars..Think of Casey as Darrel Walker!!!

when Tracy Mcgrady was a rookie for his first 2-3 seasons Darrel Walker REFUSED TO REP TRACY INSIDE GAMES!!! HE RARELY REPPED A GAME!!!

Darrel Walker even said Tracy would be out of the LEAGUE HE HAD AN EGO!!! AGAINST TRACY(ahem James Johnson)

Casey HURTS THE YOUNG REPPERS(players not) HE HAS NO FAITH INSIDE THEM, HE NEVER REPPS THEM...And Unless they are Great All Time Talent..He won't allow them to rep, or he will rep them if there is ABSOLUTLY NO OTHER CHOICE!!!.

Look how casey is trying to hurt Val's Confidence by micro managaing Valys Game!!!

Rookie Vall could of been dominating!!! Yet ONE MISTAKE HIT THE BENCH FOR THE REST OF THE GAME!!!

Ross The Greatest Talent on the Team!!! benched for just coughing wrong!! That Severly Weakened His Game...Yet he goes and Drops 50 points!!! When The Squad lost Demar against LA Clippers StrongMen Team!!! He took on the Whole CLIPPERS TEAM!!! and Kept the Raptors Close, Rossay Did THAT!!! That's when the coach Decided to use Hm more...YET THEY RARELY RAN MOVES FOR ROSS!!! HE was always the 4th option!!! He always had terrible confidence issues. His 4th Option was STAND AT THE THREE AND SHOOT SPOT UP....

ROSSAY CAN DOMINATE ON SPOT UP SHOTS YES!

Yet HE IS a MOVE MENT MAN!!! HE SHOOTS BETTER THREES RAISING UP!!!(WOW!!!) AND DRIBBLING(WOW!!!) THEN JUST STAND THERE WAITING FOR THE PASS!!!

Yet casey crushed His Confidence just like he tried to do with Valy... Valy learned Patience!!!

JONAS LERNED PATIENCE FROM DOMINATING MEN FROM EUROPE!!! AND COACHES BENCHING

So COACHES from Europe would be ASHAMED TO REPP A 18 year old over a 30-32 year old Man...

That was Unfair!!! Jonas KNEW but He is a GMAN, They are about the TEAM!!!

That's why caseys worthless coaching did not affect Him!!! Ross Not So Much!!!

casey either change your EGO or LEAVE THE TEAM...

You hurt James Johnsons, Jonas Valunciunas, and Terrence Ross...

You had 2 of them when they were ROOKIES and MESSED UP THERE GAME.

Jonas was 20 and 10 at age Nineteen Years old!!!

Ross has VINCE CARTER TYPE TALENT!!!(WOW!!! )

Last edited by CB4Champ; Mon Nov 16, 2015, 08:01 AM.

Comment

How is our bench thin? We have a viable backup at every position, several of whom can play multiple positions.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X