DeRozan- Khris - VC
    Khris- DeRozan - JJ - VC
    Pat - Biyombo - JJ - Bebe
    Chandler - Biyombo - Bebe
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
      I just puked a little, i forgot most of you are leaf fans.
      Go Canucks!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        If casey stays im guessing JV is gone

I see a lineup like

Lawson- Joseph
        DeRozan- Vet (VC)?
        Khris - JJ
        Pat - Biyombo
        Tyson Chander - Bebe

Rotation

Lawson - Joseph
        DeRozan- Khris - VC
        Khris- DeRozan - JJ - VC
        What? Lmao
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Masai hasn't said it...Masai hasn't said it...Masai hasn't said it...

I'm trying to have hope, but it's fading.
          How funny will it be when Masai announces that we have a DLeague team and that Casey is being sent down there to coach? Lmao THAT would be epic.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            What? Lmao
            lol thats a casey lineup that will work hopefuly
            but knowing casey he'll fuckt that up too
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              We will, but regardless, I'm just pointing out that until a journalist who's actually a decently respected "insider" of either the team or league in general puts out firm word, this is still all just speculation to me. Guys trying to generate clicks and/or trying to make themselves look like they're in the know.

I mean, you've got Steve Simmons reporting (after Lewenberg's tweet about his 'feeling' that Casey will stay but may be changes to staff...hmmm) it, and talking about how Raps should be concerned that "inner circle is leaking info"....when apparently that info has only gotten to one or two guys (again, does Simmons know anything or is he just twisting Lewenberg's better educated impression ?) who never cover the team, from a front office that hasn't had a single real leak from their end (has it?) since Masai came on board.
              this is a forum, whats with the logic ? a man who knows not to judge without the whole story is a man of free thought.

Comment

How funny will it be when Masai announces that we have a DLeague team and that Casey is being sent down there to coach? Lmao THAT would be epic.
                lol thank you haha

Comment

• #FireCasey

Womp womp. I wonder how many posters will be back next year.

I was frustrated with coach Casey many times this past season, but I would've been surprised if he was fired.

He's not as bad a coach as he looked this year. The players deserve a lot of the blame as well. Back to back franchise records is not something we should take too lightly.

Dwane was working with flawed and possibly stubborn players this year.

Lowry let the whole all-star thing get to his head and played like crap even before the all-star game. Surprise surprise the supposed "best player" of this team played even worse in the playoffs.

Demar played well the last few months and needs to play with more capable players or play behind a true number one option so that teams don't just zero in on him. He needs to work on his defence and 3 point shooting this summer.

TRoss is not a starting SF. I wouldn't mind him in the backup SG role next year.

Amir was hobbled all year. We didn't have anyone good enough to start in his place.

I liked PPat as a big coming off the bench.

JV is too slow to react and is currently overrated. He has a lot more growing to do.

Lou Williams never met a shot he didn't like.

Rumours swirling that some players weren't practising hard. Time to part with the players who destroyed the chemistry and caused issues. Improve the overall talent and I bet next year we see another franchise record in wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by special1; Tue May 12, 2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    What are you talking about? This is always a good thing.
                    Gtfo.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

That would make my week. I would be so happy.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

I was frustrated with coach Casey many times this past season, but I would've been surprised if he was fired.

He's not as bad a coach as he looked this year. The players deserve a lot of the blame as well. Back to back franchise records is not something we should take too lightly.

Lowry let the whole all-star thing get to his head and played like crap even before the all-star game.

TRoss is not a starting SF.

Amir was hobbled all year.

JV is too slow to react is currently overrated. He has a lot more growing to do.

Rumours swirling that some players weren't practising hard. Time to part with the players who destroyed the chemistry and caused issues. Improve the overall talent and I bet next year we see another franchise record in wins.

Singling out everyone except for your boy eh

Some things never change I guess
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          If casey stays im guessing JV is gone

I see a lineup like

Lawson- Joseph
                          DeRozan- Vet (VC)?
                          Khris - JJ
                          Pat - Biyombo
                          Tyson Chander - Bebe

Rotation

Lawson - Joseph
                          DeRozan- Khris - VC
                          Khris- DeRozan - JJ - VC
                          Thank you, Nostrabbas. Why didn't you tell us you can see into the future?
                          Seriously though, that prediction is a little too specific and random... That's just what you want to happen if Casey stays lol
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

Lowry let the whole all-star thing get to his head and played like crap even before the all-star game.

TRoss is not a starting SF.

Amir was hobbled all year.

JV is too slow to react is currently overrated. He has a lot more growing to do.

What this guy said
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Y'all busy hating Dwayne Csey again I see.....

yawn.

seeya in november.... i guess

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                Y'all busy hating Dwayne Csey again I see.....

yawn.

seeya in november.... i guess
                                Early October actually, you know everyone will be back for preseason LMAO
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X