#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #FireCasey

Here are the things u should take away from what has happened this season. We got off to a great start then deroZan got injuried. Everyone now gets exposed. Casey in game decision making needs work (I give u guys that), he is still a young head coach. Ross could not step up in derozan absence. JJ is a baller and JV really really needs a center coach. Also the play book has too little plays in it

You do not fire the only coach to make this team successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by grindhouse; Wed Jan 21, 2015, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      Here are the things u should take away from what has happened this season. We got off to a great start then deroZan got injuried. Everyone now gets exposed. Casey in game decision making needs work (I give u guys that), he is still a young head coach. Ross could not step up in derozan absence. JJ is a baller and JV really really needs a center coach.

You do not fire the only coach to make this team successful.

Our defensive coach was giving up 50% shooting since the beginning of the year. A team that relies on Lou, GV, Demar and Ross with no offensive plan is doomed to fail without any defence. It is worse than the 57 win Woodson Knicks because they had Melo at least. Casey started as a recruiter and he is just all talk, his reputation for defense is a joke.

Comment

• #FireCasey

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Our defensive coach was giving up 50% shooting since the beginning of the year. A team that relies on Lou, GV, Demar and Ross with no offensive plan is doomed to fail without any defence. It is worse than the 57 win Woodson Knicks because they had Melo at least. Casey started as a recruiter and he is just all talk, his reputation for defense is a joke.
        Fine bring in a defensive assistant on top of a perimeter defender who can stop the point guard and a shot blocker. But u do not fire the coach

Why do u think Tyrone lue was brought in for the lakers during their championship run. Same goes for Lindsay hunter when the Pistons won 2. U need personnel that can do the job to make the scheme work. Perimeter penetration is our #1 problem wih our defense

Last edited by grindhouse; Wed Jan 21, 2015, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          Fine bring in a defensive assistant on top of a perimeter defender who can stop the point guard and a shot blocker. But u do not fire the coach

Cheaper just to turf the moron. Defensive coordinator doesn't really dictate the defense that gets used. Its ultimately the head coach. Just like Nurse probably isn't running the offense. Mark Jackson pretty much ignored his assistants.

Comment

• I find most of your posts disturbing

Comment

• If Casey's as big an idiot as people say, the team will continue to spiral downward and MU won't have a choice but to fire him. We'll see.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Cheaper just to turf the moron. .
                Lol

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  I find most of your posts disturbing
                  Really??? But the guy knows everything about everything.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Really??? But the guy knows everything about everything.
                    Everything = Casey is dumb. Posts are archived you realize

Comment

• I don't think I have ever disagreed with raptor999 except for obvious trolling . Spot on bro
                      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Everything = Casey is dumb. Posts are archived you realize
                        Everything = JJ shouldn't try to learn to shoots 3's. Lots of archived posts on that one.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          Everything = JJ shouldn't try to learn to shoots 3's. Lots of archived posts on that one.
                          TH shouldnt shoot threes either. JJ and TH are the best rebounders on a team that chucks. In order to shoot three you have to be on the perimeter a lot.

Comment

• http://hoopchalk.com/2014/08/15/why-...azers-offense/

Comment

Cheaper just to turf the moron. Defensive coordinator doesn't really dictate the defense that gets used. Its ultimately the head coach. Just like Nurse probably isn't running the offense. Mark Jackson pretty much ignored his assistants.
                              Could the Mark Jackson/Steve Kerr situation have a similar outlook in T.O. with Dwayne Casey/new head coach?

Comment

TH shouldnt shoot threes either. JJ and TH are the best rebounders on a team that chucks. In order to shoot three you have to be on the perimeter a lot.
                                JV is our best rebounder, not TH or JJ. Millsap is an excellent rebounder and shoots 3's, There are lots of stretch 4's -unclogs the paint.. And JJ is as much a 3 as a 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X