X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the team plane has to "accidently" leave casey in the chi man. wow
    "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

• DC can't be gone soon enough. Our D vs POR and CHI is embarrassing. In fact MU should start to have questions asked in this regard ...

Comment

• Stacy King/Bulls broadcast team wondering what is going on in Raps locker room. Stated we need inside game and don't understand why JV doesn't get more touches.

Comment

• I don't see anyway for MU to stand behind DC now. To stand by DC and not firing him, MU basically will take all the responsibilities for adjustment for next season on his shoulder.

It will be basically his job to make the moves to ensure that this team does better next year. However, by firing DC and getting a new coach, MU extends the clock on this team. He can just sit on the corner, do few more small deals and wait till the summer of 2016.

If I was MU, I would fire DC this summer and would buy myself some points with the fans and extra room to breath for another year or two.

Comment

• I'm just counting until the end of the season. I want moves to be made.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              As someone else put it, I don't know what that means but I agree.
              I'm not sure, but I believe fuckwit is someone who is unable to learn from previous failures, they lack intelligence and keep doing their own shit even though they know it's stupid.

Comment

• Casey, like Rudy Gay, doesn't care about numbers

When a kid is failing in school, you make up something about numbers not counting to give them hope. Sure, that's true in some cases, but this is the NBA, and Casey a so called professional coach ignores them. Here's a couple of examples:

- Running Lou in an isolation at the end of each quarter isn't working! You don't do that on a regular play, because it doesn't work and teams can plan for it, so why do it during an even more important possession. Sure he hits one every five, but that's horrible. Does he not care about numbers, or is he too lazy to draw up a play.

- Would you rather a 58% shooter or a 40% shooter taking a majority of your shots? Amir and Jonas are at the top of the league in percentage, and Lou and Demar are at the bottom. Sure I don't think it's as simple as that, but giving the bigs more touches will balance out the offense.

- Not fouling when you need then ball back with 2 seconds left on the shot clock. How long did Casey think it took for the ball to bounce off the rim on a missed shot, get the rebound, go the distance of the court, and score... that was last year, but I'm still shaking my head.

Generally, I've scene enough mistakes from Casey, and would like to see a better coach next year - Jerry Sloan.

Jonas should be getting upset with Casey, and may not stick around because of it. He doesn't get minutes, shots, or help on D. He's selfless to a fault. I'd like to see him have it out with Casey and a few select teammates that don't pass him the ball. People who haven't watch the Raptors think he's having a disappointing season... but if you look at his numbers for 40 minutes, and increase his shots... -

Comment

• My biggest regret was putting forward a winning season last year. It was fools gold. We overachieved in a shitty conference. Lost a chance at a superstar in the making. Got the retard coach back.

Comment

• After this clown is gone, MLSE's only focus should be on pulling all kinds of conspiracies to draft Thon Maker with NY's pick in 2016. Just do it.

Comment

• How the fuck does Casey get away with giving JV only 1 FGA in the bulls game??

Comment

• I don't think there's anything left to say.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Stacy King/Bulls broadcast team wondering what is going on in Raps locker room. Stated we need inside game and don't understand why JV doesn't get more touches.
                          I don't often watch other teams' broadcasts, but whenever I do, it always seems like this comes up.

We've got an offensive thoroughbred and we're treating him like a mongrel donkey.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            I don't often watch other teams' broadcasts, but whenever I do, it always seems like this comes up.

We've got an offensive thoroughbred and we're treating him like a mongrel donkey.
                            Dont worry guys.

The guy above us all is watching it all.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I'm not sure, but I believe fuckwit is someone who is unable to learn from previous failures, they lack intelligence and keep doing their own shit even though they know it's stupid.
                              Dammit.

I am a fuckwit too

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                                I don't see anyway for MU to stand behind DC now. To stand by DC and not firing him, MU basically will take all the responsibilities for adjustment for next season on his shoulder.

It will be basically his job to make the moves to ensure that this team does better next year. However, by firing DC and getting a new coach, MU extends the clock on this team. He can just sit on the corner, do few more small deals and wait till the summer of 2016.

If I was MU, I would fire DC this summer and would buy myself some points with the fans and extra room to breath for another year or two.
                                Everything you say is true. I am just am not yet convinced that MU will pull the trigger.

Comment

Working...
                                X