Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Well said.

Think of it like your kids. You love your kids more than anything else in the world, but you also want them to be the best they can possibly be. That means recognizing and pointing out their faults. In this case of the Raps, we have no control over correcting those faults, but we do still notice them because we care and obsess about everything Raptor related, more than any sane person should. lol.

I seriously doubt that anybody wants the Raps to win more than the people on this board.
    My kids will never settle for the long 2.

The bold is the ultimate key. We are the die-hards of die-hards, but we have different goals and expectations. Some are happy with and simply want the team to win games and make the playoffs (anything can happen in the playoffs type mentality), while others only want the team to be a long-term sustainable contender and are willing to dismantle the best team we've ever had to get there.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Follow-up: I think the BC era really helped prepare me for the "willing to do anything" mentality of today. We were sold false hope too many times to accept mediocrity.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Everyone saying fire Casey is a bitter "Bandwagon" fan who dont know shit about this team, their struggle and what it has taken them to get here. May god have mercy on their souls while they rot in hell. Like someone mentioned im enjoying the ride and the journey this YOUNG TEAM is going thru because i can see the POTENTIAL.
        "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

• rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
          Everyone saying fire Casey is a bitter "Bandwagon" fan who dont know shit about this team, their struggle and what it has taken them to get here. May god have mercy on their souls while they rot in hell. Like someone mentioned im enjoying the ride and the journey this YOUNG TEAM is going thru because i can see the POTENTIAL.
          If I see something then it's ban potential.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Everyone saying fire Casey is a bitter "Bandwagon" fan who dont know shit about this team, their struggle and what it has taken them to get here. May god have mercy on their souls while they rot in hell. Like someone mentioned im enjoying the ride and the journey this YOUNG TEAM is going thru because i can see the POTENTIAL.
            Wow. That's fucked up.

Comment

Everyone saying fire casey has been on these forums for years and years. Can you be a bandwagon fan if you followed the Raps through the Bargnani era, where the bandwagon was essentially a manure truck that was on fire?

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                Everyone saying fire casey has been on these forums for years and years. Can you be a bandwagon fan if you followed the Raps through the Bargnani era, where the bandwagon was essentially a manure truck that was on fire?
                I've never been able to shake the smell of burning manure.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  I've never been able to shake the smell of burning manure.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• JFK blown away
                    What else do j have to say?

Classic

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Wow. That's fucked up.
                      Thank you !

Herm Edwards

Comment

Bargnani Era hahaha Ive been following since they drafted Damon, since they sucked but beat Jordan in their 72-10 season, since VC was doing 360s, since "Mitchell was asking if there was any men that wanted to play basketball", go away and go back to following the Lakers or better yet go back to follwoing the Leafs.

Herm Edwards

Comment

Bargnani Era hahaha Ive been following since they drafted Damon, since they sucked but beat Jordan in their 72-10 season, since VC was doing 360s, since "Mitchell was asking if there was any men that wanted to play basketball", go away and go back to following the Lakers or better yet go back to follwoing the Leafs.
                          I've been a fan since '95 as well. And if the Raps lose in the 1st round again, you can add my name to the #firecasey camp.

Comment

Well, you've officially earned troll status. Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This guy watched us draft damon so if you don't like the coach you can all rot in eternal fire. GOT THAT?!?!?
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X