#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    I love that there is this thought that Casey will not change a thing about his system that not only failed, but was actively abused by other teams.
    It seems like a fairly obvious thing to do, right?

But then again, putting JJ on Pierce seems obvious too

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
      I love that there is this thought that Casey will not change a thing about his system that not only failed, but was actively abused by other teams.
      And that's why I think we are tanking. He is stubborn and won't change.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        It seems like a fairly obvious thing to do, right?

But then again, putting JJ on Pierce seems obvious too
        After game 1 there were a ton of fans who called into 1050am with the same comments re JJ on Pierce and Jim Tatti et al were basically giving Casey a pass. I'm tired of the media types who think they know better than the fans. One thing for sure-COMMON SENSE ISN't VERY COMMON

Comment

• Time to resurrect this thread....Thibs now available!!

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...h-five-seasons

Comment

• This is what the Raptors need....no favourites.

What really good coach would want to work for Chicago now?

Comment

• Now that I think about it, Thibs coaching Lowry might actually end in murder, one way or the other. Maybe it's best he doesn't come here.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• If the Raps are to take a step back (ie, tank) then is Thibs even a good coach? He doesn't seem like the guy that would have the patience for a rebuild or accept a job where a rebuild is going to happen.

Comment

• They're not tanking for at least a year (or after the 2016 All Star game). Thibs should work.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    If the Raps are to take a step back (ie, tank) then is Thibs even a good coach? He doesn't seem like the guy that would have the patience for a rebuild or accept a job where a rebuild is going to happen.
                    Obviously you only chase Thibs if you are looking to win right away.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      If the Raps are to take a step back (ie, tank) then is Thibs even a good coach? He doesn't seem like the guy that would have the patience for a rebuild or accept a job where a rebuild is going to happen.
                      No.

Hopefully Casey is the Captain of the Titanic.

Hire who you want long term next summer.... hopefully a young whipper snapper.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Good. He isn't who I would want as a head coach anyways

Assistant hell ya

Comment

• That's a pretty classless press release. I have never understood why organizations think it benefits them to take shots at people when they leave, especially when the person has been fired. Show some grace. I can certainly believe that Thibs would be a hard guy to work with but this type of stuff says way more about ownership and management and how they operate than it does about the coach. It makes Reinsdorf and his lackeys look even smaller than usual.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              That's a pretty classless press release. I have never understood why organizations think it benefits them to take shots at people when they leave, especially when the person has been fired. Show some grace. I can certainly believe that Thibs would be a hard guy to work with but this type of stuff says way more about ownership and management and how they operate than it does about the coach. It makes Reinsdorf and his lackeys look even smaller than usual.

Never had a mega bad break-up before? Sometimes emotions > reason.

Comment

• Two rookie nba head coaches going to nba finals in first season.

Comment

Working...
                                X